RBIZZY is offline Member

lean, hard mass question.

im getting ready to cycle on, and after a lot of thought i decided to go with 500mg of test cyp a week, 300mg of deca a week, and 25mg of d-bol everyday for 4weeks. but i was wanting to add something into my cycle to help with lean hard mass and where i would also be able to keep most of my gains. can anyone help out? im 23 years old, 6foot tall, 170lbs, and this will be my second cycle. thanks everyone.

bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    What did your first cycle consist of?

fdrx7man is offline Member
    test p and winny man!! those two should harden u up, id start them up when your done with dbol .. but then again im faily new to the cycle game myself and ive just read for days upon days on what each do!!

topnotch is offline Member
    at 170, i think you should work on your diet most of all...especially if that's after a cycle...if you were eating right, you should be at least 200 pounds naturally..if you wanted lean mass though, might throw some eq in there...

RBIZZY is offline Member
    my first cycle was 45mg of d-bol everyday for 3 weeks, 100mg of test prop every 3days for 4 weeks, 400mg a week of test cyp for 12 weeks, and 300mg of deca for 10 weeks.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    my first cycle was 45mg of d-bol everyday for 3 weeks, 100mg of test prop every 3days for 4 weeks, 400mg a week of test cyp for 12 weeks, and 300mg of deca for 10 weeks.

wtf what a cycle!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    What was your weight before the first cycle?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i eat good. i just have a really hard time packing on wieght. must be bad genes or something. everyone in my fam is skinny. but i was thinking something along the lines of winny or eq. how should i throw the winny or eq into the cycle for best results? and what about masteron ?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i was 140lbs before this cycle, then i shot up to 180. but just as soon as my first cycle was over with i got shiped to iraq, so i lost half of it....

RBIZZY is offline Member
    so how should i run either the winny or the eq in my next cycle? and would masteron be a bad choice to run in the cycle for lean hard muscle that will stay after i cycle off? thanks

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    anavar worked wonders for me to harden muscles. i took it at the end of a bulking cycle. anavar made me soooo strong and harden muscles like no other steroid ive taken, i felt great. not to mention, i had some of the best muscle pumps while on anavar.

bad genes blah blah...everybody says they eat plenty and are hard gainers anymore...if you ate the way you should, i guarantee you would put weight on..i used to think i hate a ton, til i did a good diet check and realized i wasn't even getting half of what i should...i was over 200 eating decent, and i'm only 5'10"...since starting my diet correctly and consuming much more food, i'm around 223 now...diet is the most important thing

green22 is offline Senior Member
    lets see, steak, eggs, chicken, brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes. For gods sake your 170lbs at 6ft and wanna juice. EAT MAN EAT!!!!!

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    at 170, i think you should work on your diet most of all...especially if that's after a cycle...if you were eating right, you should be at least 200 pounds naturally..if you wanted lean mass though, might throw some eq in there...
    Before comment I'd like to know how much his %bf amounts, cause if he was 170 with 5-6%bf that wouldn't be a so bad weight...

even if he has below 8% to be 6feet tall, and only 170...that's still on the low side

im getting ready to cycle on, and after a lot of thought i decided to go with 500mg of test cyp a week, 300mg of deca a week, and 25mg of d-bol everyday for 4weeks. but i was wanting to add something into my cycle to help with lean hard mass and where i would also be able to keep most of my gains. can anyone help out? im 23 years old, 6foot tall, 170lbs, and this will be my second cycle. thanks everyone.
    Eat Big, Lift Big, Get Big. I can't emphasize how serious I am. In order for you to get big you have to EAT. Pork, chicken, turkey, fish, red meat, lean ground chuck/beef, venison. Eat six-seven moderate sized portions of meat/grain/and raw vegetables. Eat undercooked steak or lean ground beef, they contain a lot of hormones. Throw in 2-4 raw egg whites in your protein shake. EVERY other meal you should consume 20-40 grams of a high quality whey protein high in BCAA's. I would recommend you eat 2 eggs with yolk and 10 egg whites EVERY morning with 4 slices of whole grain toast or 2 servings of oatmeal to replace the toast. Breakfast is VERY important. And I'm not just saying that because your mother or father did. I'm saying it because it's true. I'll tell you why if you ask.

You're 170? You should be getting 400 grams of protein a day. It isn't impossible. Eating is a job on its own. Make sure you get your carbs as well.

Keep in mind this diet is apart of the BULKING CYCLE. Don't worry about getting lean just yet. There is plenty of time to get lean. Right now you want to get high quality gains.

Around the ninth week get on some EQ and Anavar for an additional 6 weeks. This will shred you. Wouldn't hurt to continue taking Anavar during or immediately after your PCT. That's if you really want to keep the gains or rekindle what small amount you lost. Every one is different after their cycle.
    Last edited by CrazyMike747474; 11-23-2007 at 01:36 PM.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Before comment I'd like to know how much his %bf amounts, cause if he was 170 with 5-6%bf that wouldn't be a so bad weight...
    well i am 8% bf, i stay between 7-10 % bf depending on the week. and as for my diet i eat 5 meals a day, and try to eat between 4000-4000 calories, and i keep calories from fat to a minimum. i am very up to date on my nutrition, as i work in a gym, and i lift hard and heavy 6 days a week.... im just looking for something that can mass up on, whice i think i have covered, and not loose that much of the gains... so is masteron a bad idea with a deca and test cyp cycle...... and if winny or eq is the way to go, what should my dosage be? thanks

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    No compound you add in to a cycle will determine if you keep the gains or not... Some compounds gains are easier to keep because they dont cause much shutdown but since you have deca in there you are gonna get shutdown. The only thing you need to keep your gains are a good pct protocol and a good diet.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't go winny because it is hard on the joints, so mast would be better in that reguard(at least for me). Adding the eq in the last 6 weeks would be a waste in my opinion because it takes so long to kick in, but the diet suggested was spot on by crazy mike. If you are worried about being able to keep your gains you might switch to shorter estered versions of those compounds, not because they don't work as well, but because less on the total lbs added will be water. 19-nor's shut me down hard and if you use a longer ester it delays the time before pct so it can keep you shut down longer but everyone is different.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd View Post
    I wouldn't go winny because it is hard on the joints, so mast would be better in that reguard(at least for me). Adding the eq in the last 6 weeks would be a waste in my opinion because it takes so long to kick in, but the diet suggested was spot on by crazy mike. If you are worried about being able to keep your gains you might switch to shorter estered versions of those compounds, not because they don't work as well, but because less on the total lbs added will be water. 19-nor's shut me down hard and if you use a longer ester it delays the time before pct so it can keep you shut down longer but everyone is different.
    so if i went masteron how should i administer it in? mgs per week and for how many weeks and on what days should i take it? and since your experianced with masteron, is it really as bad on the "roid rage " as i hear? how was your experiance with it? thanks

The closest I took to Masteron since I've only been cycling for several years was Masterdrol. And if Masterdrol is like Masteron, which are androstanes and have the same skeletal structure. Then yeah, you're going to burn some fat.

When I was taking Masterdrol I had aggression. But you harness that aggression into an effort to achieve perfection in the gym. And my muscles were harder than fossilized dinosaur shit.
    Last edited by CrazyMike747474; 11-23-2007 at 01:46 PM.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i will have to look up masterdrol and see. yeah i am just looking for something for hardness, and i wouldnt mind loosing some bf but its not that big of a deal for me since i am under 10%. i know people have good results keeping gains while on deca , but i would like to throw something else in it to to help keep gains. maybe i should just take 5-10 miligrams of d-bol a day while doing my pct and just keep the deca, cyp and d-bol for my cycle. what would be a good post cycle treatment? and im not up on my post cycles... is it okay to take something like winny or eq while pct? thanks

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    No thats not ok at all.

Thread Information