hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member

What would you do?

Here it is:

For my next cycle I was planning a classic cutter;

1-12: test prop @ 50mg ed
    1-10: tren ace @ 100mg ed
    1-12: mast prop @ 75mg ed
    7-12: winstrol @ 50mg ed (maybe)

I know some of you will ask about why 2 dht compounds, but winstrol is a poor AR binder while masteron is a strong one, so they work in 2 very different ways creating some synergy.

Then I made a very good deal with equipoise and was planning for the following:

1-14: test prop @ 50mg eod
    (-2)-11: equipoise @ 600mg/week (i will frontload and start 2 weeks earlier,totalling 13 weeks on it)
    1-12: tren ace @ 75mg ed
    1-14: mast prop @ 60mg ed
    again the winstrol, though I find 5 compound too much.

The idea with this one was to reduce overall androgenic value with equipoise instead of 350mg/week of test prop, and reducing dosages of tren ace and masteron. The problem is that the overall amount of aas would be nearly 2g per week though 600mg would come from equipoise which is a weak compound.

What do you guys think would be a better option?
    Last edited by hugovsilva; 11-24-2007 at 08:02 PM.

Come on, I know the thread is long but someone should have an opinion on this...

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Imo, Id go with the first cycle. I think the gains from tren and mast will mask the EQ and you'll find it to be a waste, anyway. And in a cutter, Id think the one thing EQ is going to give you is bigger cravings for food. I dont think Id want that when Im trying to cut. Either way, both cycles look good.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Get bloodwork done for sure, pretty toxic compounds becareful, you have to live with the concequences.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Not critisizing at all, just a question. why are you "only" doing 50 mg a day of prop?
    Reason i ask is that im going to be making a run with trena and prop soon and am looking for ideas.

As far as the eq, i have a friend who swears by the fact that eq keeps your cardio when you take tren . i have 0 knowledge of eq firsthand.

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    Not critisizing at all, just a question. why are you "only" doing 50 mg a day of prop?
    Reason i ask is that im going to be making a run with trena and prop soon and am looking for ideas.

As far as the eq, i have a friend who swears by the fact that eq keeps your cardio when you take tren. i have 0 knowledge of eq firsthand.
    I belong to the school of thought that test is not the best compound for gains. Tren outperforms test by far. So that is why I prefer to increase the tren dosage and keep test to a minimum in order to get better gains and avoid possible sides.

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Get bloodwork done for sure, pretty toxic compounds becareful, you have to live with the concequences.
    Why is that TRD?

The really toxic compound I am considering is winstrol . I don't find test, mast or equipoise to be toxic to any degree. Tren is harsh, but as far as toxicity goes it is far from being one of the worst ones.

One thing I know I should keep an eye on is blood pressure, but other than that I am not too worried.

makes sense. i know for a fact tren is way better on gains that test. Its just alot of guys have recomended to me 100 prop. btw, what sides from test are you avoiding or trying to avoid by useing 50mg a day?

Your cycle looks awesome, if i wasnt worried all the hair would jump out of my head id be using the same cycle. So what kind of expectations do you have for this cycle?
    I remember you said your last tren cycle you lost somewhere around 14 lbs fat and gained 20lbs muscle if i remember correctly.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i like both of them mate.........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

the winstrol is toxic because you are thinking of using it orally? I didnt know it was toxic if used im

It is toxic anyway since it is a 17aa. Of course if you take it orally you will be taxing the liver twice so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    makes sense. i know for a fact tren is way better on gains that test. Its just alot of guys have recomended to me 100 prop. btw, what sides from test are you avoiding or trying to avoid by useing 50mg a day?

Your cycle looks awesome, if i wasnt worried all the hair would jump out of my head id be using the same cycle. So what kind of expectations do you have for this cycle?
    I remember you said your last tren cycle you lost somewhere around 14 lbs fat and gained 20lbs muscle if i remember correctly.
    You are right about that. I am still thinking about running just a trt dosage of test, but at the same time I like the way test makes me feel when. Let's see, I still have time to think about it.

As for the hairloss issue...
    I am prone to MPB and have been on finasteride since I was 21. Cycled for the 1st time when I was 27 and winstrol (not alone) kicked the ass out of my hairline even on nizoral 2%. Since then I found spiro 5% cream and ran winny and tren/winny without problems(always with test). Of course I continue with the finasteride all year round and use nizoral 2% daily while on cycle.

You remeber well about my gains in my last cycle, that is why in my only cycle every year I will not forget to include tren. For me it will always be test/ 19nor/ dht. I think this provides the most sinergy possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    You are right about that. I am still thinking about running just a trt dosage of test, but at the same time I like the way test makes me feel when. Let's see, I still have time to think about it.

As for the hairloss issue...
    I am prone to MPB and have been on finasteride since I was 21. Cycled for the 1st time when I was 27 and winstrol (not alone) kicked the ass out of my hairline even on nizoral 2%. Since then I found spiro 5% cream and ran winny and tren /winny without problems(always with test). Of course I continue with the finasteride all year round and use nizoral 2% daily while on cycle.

You remeber well about my gains in my last cycle, that is why in my only cycle every year I will not forget to include tren. For me it will always be test/ 19nor/ dht. I think this provides the most sinergy possible.

guess i need to get spiro. only time i ever lost hair was from finasteride. test, tren , decca nothing. but my grandma is adopted and i dont know who my moms dad is so i have no way of telling if im mpb prone. I have a big forehead already, and a large melon to boot. So im keeping everything i can.

Are you going to log this cycle? i d like to see it. When are you doing this one?

I will try to log it. But I will only start this one around may next year and I will run a full spectrum of peptides along with it and during pct (hgh, igf1-lr3, mgf and probably some MT2 just for tan). If I log it i will not forget to PM you.

I like the first cycle great synergy, I would personally drop the winny thoe masteron will harden you up just fine.

I will try to log it. But I will only start this one around may next year and I will run a full spectrum of peptides along with it and during pct (hgh, igf1-lr3, mgf and probably some MT2 just for tan). If I log it i will not forget to PM you.
    thanks bro. btw, your physique is my aim for my next cycle. Thick, muscular and strong as hell but cut and athletic looking. Nice work bro!
    prop, tren and halo will get me there i think, i might posst it.

I used ghrp-6 ( i find hgh cost prohibitive, and cant get it) during pct and didnt lose a single pound. i stayed at the exact same weight. so a full spectrum will do it for you for sure.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The former gets my vote, though I'd probably pass on the bi-Tren and go with just one.
    That’s a low dose of Winny, and Mast is only mildly toxic, so you look okay there.

As for the synergy, Hooker wrote of this very combo midway through the Mast Profile, and went on to mention Winny’s ability to reduce SHBG thus referring to the oral which has better binding properties.

Lastly, T3 would fit nicely here for both additional burning, and as prolac prevention for Tren's thyroidal suppression. But then I like Cytomel pretty much everywhere!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    The former gets my vote, though I'd probably pass on the bi-Tren and go with just one.
    That’s a low dose of Winny, and Mast is only mildly toxic, so you look okay there.

As for the synergy, Hooker wrote of this very combo midway through the Mast Profile, and went on to mention Winny’s ability to reduce SHBG thus referring to the oral which has better binding properties.

Lastly, T3 would fit nicely here for both additional burning, and as prolac prevention for Tren's thyroidal suppression. But then I like Cytomel pretty much everywhere!
    Yes Magic, I will run t3 and clen throughout. Maybe I will lower a bit T3 dosage and run 100mcg of T4 to take advantage of the potencial ir has to make HGH perform better.

BTW, what do you mean with bi-tren? I will only be running tren ace.

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    hugo this is way off topic...but what kinda ab workout do you do? and how often?

I believe abs are mainly genetics. I have tem since I remeber to exist. Even when I am 16%bf I can see them.

I work them out 3x a week in the following split.

Monday:
    Upper abs: 3x15/ Lower abs: 3x15

Wednesday:
    Obliques: 3x15/ Lower abs: 3x15

Friday:
    Upper abs: 3x15/ Obliques: 3x15

Always high resistance.

First one gets my vote man.

Looks good.

I'm all with ya on the lower test. 350/wk looks good. High dose test just aint fun..

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    I like the first one more..

Yeah i believe abs are genetic too. My fat distribution causes my abs to hardly ever show..even if im below 10% i still cant get them to come in all the way.

My legs on the other had will always have striations and vascularity up to as fat as i ever been.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yes Magic, I will run t3 and clen throughout. Maybe I will lower a bit T3 dosage and run 100mcg of T4 to take advantage of the potencial ir has to make HGH perform better.

BTW, what do you mean with bi-tren? I will only be running tren ace.
    The cycle looks quite good!
    My mistake, I thought you posted both Trens.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

So there is a clear win for the 1st one. The 1st one it shall be. I will save the equipoise .

Thanks to all.

Thread Information