buff_it_up is offline New Member

Not much effect from Dbol..

Hey ppl...

Well ive been on dbol for about 9days now and im not really feeling the effect or seeing any progress..

The dbol that I am taking is 10mg Blue Heart Dianabol ... 30mg a day, spilt throughout the day..

Should I be concerned that the dbol may be fake or am I just expecting things to soon?

Any help would be appreaciated...

thx

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I usually feel it within a day or so. I might be concerned.

Ummm... ok so what is the "feel" tha you are saying?

What is it that i should be feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by buff_it_up View Post
    Ummm... ok so what is the "feel" tha you are saying?

What is it that i should be feeling?
    You will feel a bit full and bloated somewhat. Your bodyweight should have shot up at least 5-10 lbs already. Strength increases will be seen and you get a much stronger pump while in the gym. After a week or so you might get what are called "back pumps", where your lower back muscles get so full and pumped that it hurts.

Ok...

Ill see how it goes... maybe being a first cycle its taking longer to hit me?

Thanks for your advice.

Ok...

Ill see how it goes... maybe being a first cycle its taking longer to hit me?

Thanks for your advice.
    If you are taking it alone, with no test or anything, youll need a higher dose than if you were. If youre not feeling anything after 9 days I dont think its going to get any better. You could try increasing the dose and see what happens, maybe its just underdosed. If you do this you want to up the dose slowly over a few days, and if you go too high you can always cut back and sides will clear fast since it has such a short half life.

ThisBigBastard is offline Junior Member
    My first time ever taking Dbol was 20mg about a half hour before going to the gym and it was one of the most intense workouts I can ever remember having. It felt as though I could pick up a car and throw it across the room. It sounds like you might have some fake stuff, but before you write it off completely try taking 2 of them about a half hour before your workout and report back with how your workout went. Good luck.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBigBastard View Post
    My first time ever taking Dbol was 20mg about a half hour before going to the gym and it was one of the most intense workouts I can ever remember having. It felt as though I could pick up a car and throw it across the room. It sounds like you might have some fake stuff, but before you write it off completely try taking 2 of them about a half hour before your workout and report back with how your workout went. Good luck.

I split mine up throughout the day time and only took 5mg before workout. I can def. say that dbol made me feel like an animal in the gym no doubt! the pumps, strength, and huge self esteem boost was just plain awesome with dbol!

Hey ppl...

Well ive been on dbol for about 9days now and im not really feeling the effect or seeing any progress..

The dbol that I am taking is 10mg Blue Heart Dianabol ... 30mg a day, spilt throughout the day..

Should I be concerned that the dbol may be fake or am I just expecting things to soon?

Any help would be appreaciated...

thx
    some people just don't get the strength gains that others get from dbol man. my only question to you is whether or not your weight has increased. typically you will find that you would gain 5-10lbs like the other guy said within the first week to 2 weeks mostly from bloat. if you haven't gained any weight its probably bunk gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBigBastard View Post
    thats nice but that was all psychological man. dbol doesn't instantly get into your system like that. given, its very fast compared to other steroids but it usually takes a few days for your body to recognize it and then it will immediately after that...

Thread Information