mapa321 is offline New Member

urgent help needed - losing wieight on tren/test/slin cycle

hi,

i started tren a (0.75mg/ed) / test p (0.75mg/ed) / slin (10ui after work out) cycle about tree weeks ago, was gaining weight with an incredible speed, till like a 3 days ago when i was 12lbs+! on day 15 of my cycle i included t3 @ 25mcg / ed and that's when my weight lose started.. i wouldn't be ranting about it if it was a normal weight lose, unfortunately every single day brings me ubelivible 1kg (2.2lbs) down! most of the lose is fat, i can tell that as i'm geting more toned/cut but for god sake - it supposed to be ultimate bulking cycle.. i don't care about a fat lose thing at the moment as i'm 12%max and my only goal is to bulk up.

i didnt change my diet, i'm eating semi-clean 3500-4000kcal a day in 6-7 meals

i admit i'm nowhere close to my gentic limits yet, i'm 190lbs @ 6'0 and have one (test e) cycle under my belt.

could you guys please help me to understand what's going on? why am i losing weight? is it beacause of t3?

the only way i can thing of to add more calories is to eat a jar of peanut butter in between meals, it would be like (2000kcal) more a day.. would it help?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    its the tren bro. dont sweat it. 25mcg a day of t3 while on aas wont cause muscle loss. When i did tren i lost alot of fat and only "gained" 3-4 lbs in 3-4 weeks. But i bet i really gained more like 10 lbs muscle, lost 7lbs fat.
    make sure your protein is up, i know your carbs are if your using slin,

maybe your t3 is overdosed?

mapa321 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    its the tren bro. dont sweat it. 25mcg a day of t3 while on aas wont cause muscle loss. When i did tren i lost alot of fat and only "gained" 3-4 lbs in 3-4 weeks. But i bet i really gained more like 10 lbs muscle, lost 7lbs fat.
    make sure your protein is up, i know your carbs are if your using slin,

maybe your t3 is overdosed?
    thanks for the respond bro.. no, i'm sure my t3 is ok, it's a human grade stuff. do you think upping calories would help?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    man your spending way to much time on the scale. Weigh in once a week and stop trippin.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    If it's a problem for you, eat more.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    just get over the mental part of it that is telling you that you are 'losing weight'. if anything, be happy that your body composition is changing from fat to more lean and cut.

like said before, the tren is helping you lose fat and gain muscle, and even if you only gain 5-10 pounds on cycle you will have most likely lost 10 pounds of fat.

Thread Information