Thread: tren e sides

hauss man is offline Member

tren e sides

this is my secong go around with tren , the first being tren a 37.5 mg ed, i noticed sides with the tren a within in a couple days.

my question is how long does it take for sides to begin with tren e, i have been on for 10 days 400 mg ew and am not noticing any of the sides i had before

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    enth will take around 4 weeks to be well and truly in ur system

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member

up your dose

kind of a small dose there bud, with tren E you should run closer to 6-800 a week. i've ran upwards of 1200 a week, man you did not want to cut me off in traffic.

darr is offline Member
    Imo 400mg is fine as scramouche said it takes4 weeks to be truely in your system.

graeme87 is offline Member
    i'm in my 3rd week of 1g tren e and still no sides, i also front loaded with 2g for the first 2 weeks

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Just out of curiousity here for soon2bfreak and graeme87. How many cycles of tren have you run? Curious because those seem to be some really high doses with tren enanthate .

For Hauss man, I recently ran a cycle including tren e at the dose you are taking it. 400mg/ew for 11 weeks. I was dissappointed to say the least. On tren ace at 75mg/ed i was like a bull ready to charge at anything. I had very little aggression sides from the tren e. I also had very little sides period from it including sweating,insomnia,acne. It will be tren ace from now on for me.

I have run many many cycles in the past but only 3 tren cycles all with the short acetate ester.

This is my first run with the enth ester. I’m running it at 1g per week by it’s self (2g kick start in the first 2 weeks just to get the blood levels up and hopefully it will kick in sooner) My last run of tren was 700mg a week (100mg ed) but that was accompanied by test, masteron and also dbol at the start.

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soon2bfreak View Post
    man you did not want to cut me off in traffic.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    I have run many many cycles in the past but only 3 tren cycles all with the short acetate ester.

This is my first run with the enth ester. I’m running it at 1g per week by it’s self (2g kick start in the first 2 weeks just to get the blood levels up and hopefully it will kick in sooner) My last run of tren was 700mg a week (100mg ed) but that was accompanied by test, masteron and also dbol at the start.
    Let me know how that works for ya. I had a couple tren cycles under my belt with the acetate ester at 525mg/pw and then ran 400mg/ew of the enanthate ester and was very dissapointed. Hope it goes well for you.

I think your problem is that you dropped your dose by 125mg. Tren is powerful but 400mg a week seems a little low.

Was it a cutting or bulking cycle you ran?

I’m bulking on this cycle, I shot up 7lbs in the first two weeks. I understand to see results in two weeks is a bit soon ever with a 2g a week frontload, I think the gains basically come down to carb loading.

I am already feeling the strength increase, I got an extra 3 reps doing dips on chest day this week. So I have high hopes for this cycle. 7 more weeks to go.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    this is my secong go around with tren , the first being tren a 37.5 mg ed, i noticed sides with the tren a within in a couple days.

my question is how long does it take for sides to begin with tren e, i have been on for 10 days 400 mg ew and am not noticing any of the sides i had before
    WITH the TREN A i have an athlete I work with who is sensitive to sides do super on 37.5 mg EOD.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    2-3 weeks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    I think your problem is that you dropped your dose by 125mg. Tren is powerful but 400mg a week seems a little low.

Was it a cutting or bulking cycle you ran?

I’m bulking on this cycle, I shot up 7lbs in the first two weeks. I understand to see results in two weeks is a bit soon ever with a 2g a week frontload, I think the gains basically come down to carb loading.

I am already feeling the strength increase, I got an extra 3 reps doing dips on chest day this week. So I have high hopes for this cycle. 7 more weeks to go.
    400mg weekly of tren e is not a low dose to some1 who has never ran tren e before,i have ran tren e at 400mg and couldnt handle the sides,had to come off of the shit..................
    tre a i can run without any sides,each to their own but you cannot say 400mg tren e is on the low side,he has to find out that for himself.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    400mg weekly of tren e is not a low dose to some1 who has never ran tren e before,i have ran tren e at 400mg and couldnt handle the sides,had to come off of the shit..................
    tre a i can run without any sides,each to their own but you cannot say 400mg tren e is on the low side,he has to find out that for himself.........
    I figured if he can handle 525mg of tren ace then 400mg of tren e should not be a problem, after all he is taking in less of the active ingredient than he has done in the past.

However I guess you could actually end up with a high concentration of tren in your blood with the long ester even though your dose was slightly lower, this would be due to the longer half life of the enth ester.

What is everyone doing for pct for tren only cycles now a days?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21 View Post
    What is everyone doing for pct for tren only cycles now a days?
    I doubt many people run tren only cycles now days.

I used to love them. I kept gains very easily from it, especially the strength gains which are generally the hardest for me to keep. I haven't touched aas in years and reading now I noticed a big shift from clomid for pct to novla for pct. Thats what I am curious.

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    I love tren -e. It doesn't give me near the amount of sides as tren-a, and I still get the benefits of tren.

MikeAZ is offline Junior Member
    I am 3 weeks into my cycle of Tren E 50mg EOD, and Test E at 450mg/wk. So far I have already gained 13 lbs with very little sides. The only side that I have noticed is that I get more hot while I am working out. Out of the 3 cycles I have done this has been my favorite!

Thread Information