Thread: super test 450

RBIZZY is offline Member

super test 450

is anyone familiar with this product? i was wanting some feed back on the product from people who have ACTUALLY used this... thanks every one..

Sounds awesome. Never heard of it.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah, each ml has 32mg of test acetate, 147mg of test decanoate, 73mg of test prop,73mg of test phenylprop and 125mg of test cyp.... so is anyone familiar with this product and its results?

probably not gonna get any responses on this bro. its just another form of sustanon . if u know what sus is and u like it then its probably a good product if its legit.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Ive got a good friend that got some and he had to cut it with cottonseed oil cause the injections were too painful for him. 11cc's of Test450 and 9cc's of cottonseed oil in a 20ml bottle and you basically got Sust 250.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    test is test. you will get the same results from all of them (anectdotally less bloat from prop). I think multi estered tests are too hard to control your blood levels. If i was to use that product, id shoot every day because of the acetate and prop esters in it. But if you are shooting ed, why not just use ace or prop estered test and have all of your gear be available in your blood at once? Multi estered test or tren doesnt make sense to me.

i know of of one company that sells super test 450 that probably wont send your gear t you. so good luck.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Alot of the supertest is fake because the lab that made it got busted in 2005 in TJ if it is real its very underdosed I have a friend who got some of the supertest 250 and it was fake.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by basshead69 View Post
    Alot of the supertest is fake because the lab that made it got busted in 2005 in TJ if it is real its very underdosed I have a friend who got some of the supertest 250 and it was fake.
    He didn't say what lab bro. A lot of UGL's produce different forms of "supertest".

I've heard of it 1.) the shots hurt like a biatch 2.) the 5 esters are hard to keep ur blood levels stable. 3.) that source that your looking at is a known "selective scammer" so its up to you what you wanna do. Personally go with test enan/cyp if ur new to the dark side.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    thanks, you have all been helpfull. from what i got test 450 is just a bad idea, hurts too much and to tricky to get the best results, i might as well just stick to cyp enan or prop. get the same results with less work on the injection side.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    yea i ran a cycle of it..good shit i'll tell ya that!! i ran it with deca , so it was painless

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I've never agreed with super high concentration blends or single esters even. Usually incredibly painful and not nessasary

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    worked pretty fukin good imo.

Thread Information