mattuk is offline Junior Member

Should i add HGH to my cycle

ok on week 3 of prop 80mg ed and tren 75 mg ed.

i started with tren at 50 mg and upped to 75 and have definatley noticed an increase in sides but they are bearable so im gonna stick with this dose.

im up 6lbs, stragely all within the first 10 days, last week i have stayed the same but im paying more attention to mirror than scales.

from what ive read tren does not blow you up and you see the difference int he mirror.

im 25 yo , 5.9 and 187 lbs. i really want to get tight and ripped from this cycle ( which is gonna be 10 wkks , stopping tren at wk 8).
    i was thinking adding 2 iu ed of Hgh for fat loss effects. any coments ?

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    By the time your cycle is done you the GH will have finally started to kick in. Need to take GH for a minimum of 6 months. I would say you should start with GH for 2-3 months than add the AAS to your cycle...

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattuk View Post
    ok on week 3 of prop 80mg ed and tren 75 mg ed.

i started with tren at 50 mg and upped to 75 and have definatley noticed an increase in sides but they are bearable so im gonna stick with this dose.

im up 6lbs, stragely all within the first 10 days, last week i have stayed the same but im paying more attention to mirror than scales.

from what ive read tren does not blow you up and you see the difference int he mirror.

im 25 yo , 5.9 and 187 lbs. i really want to get tight and ripped from this cycle ( which is gonna be 10 wkks , stopping tren at wk 8).
    i was thinking adding 2 iu ed of Hgh for fat loss effects. any coments ?
    you're to young and there are better and cheaper fat burners than hgh

Thread Information