jeff113113 is offline Junior Member

a few questions on test, dbol, tren cycle

ok, this is my 3rd cycle 15% bf
    1-4 dbol 50 mg ed
    1-8 tren a 75 mg ed
    1-10 test e 500 mg ew

i have letro and nolvex on hand. i couldn't find a source for Aromasin
    does letro have to be used throught the whole cycle or does it get start it at a certin week? is nolvex used 2 weeks after the last test shot? is hcg needed for this cycle and if so when and how much is need? on more thing can test and tren be put in the same syringe? Thanks

bump

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff113113 View Post
    ok, this is my 3rd cycle 15% bf
    1-4 dbol 50 mg ed
    1-8 tren a 75 mg ed
    1-10 test e 500 mg ew

i have letro and nolvex on hand. i couldn't find a source for Aromasin
    does letro have to be used throught the whole cycle or does it get start it at a certin week? is nolvex used 2 weeks after the last test shot? is hcg needed for this cycle and if so when and how much is need? on more thing can test and tren be put in the same syringe? Thanks
    Only use the letro if signs of gyno appear it is very strong. aromasin can be found at ar-r . since your using a long esthered test nolvadex is usually started two wks after last shot. I would recommend hcg for that cycle, tren can shut you down hard. If you use hcg this is how I run it. start it last wk of your cycle run it for three wks, 500 iu ed. you need to run nolva with it so start nolva same time as hcg. you can put your tren and test in the same syringe. what are your goals for this cycle, lean bulk, or as much weight as possbile. I ask this because you can sub test e for prop your decision. and finally what are your stats.

for the hcg can i take 1500 iu every 3 days and is nolvedex takin 20 mg ed
    29 yrs old 15% bf 200lbs 5'11
    thanks for your reply it's very helpful

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bud. Im on nearly the same cycle now. Two weeks in, only difference is im running cyp not e. Great bulker, youll like it im sure. As said above, dont run nolva untill after your cycle. 19-nors(Tren ) and nolva can actually make gyno worse. The rest is covered above. Keep us posted and good luck. JMO, run the hcg daily if u can. Cheers.

Thread Information