fdrx7man is offline Member

New source, new gear, need help with cycle!

Hey guys.. I called up an old friend of mine who I used to get my stuff from.. and well he has some in and I think im going to buy it tomorrow till I find another constant source.. anyways what he has in stock is Deca , Sustanon , and EQ.

im planning on buying 20ml of deca which is 200mg per mL. the sus is 20ml and is 250mg per mL, and the EQ is 10mL @ 200mg per mL..

Ok thats all he has and im going to buy it all..

Now i still have my nolva, and armidex already so im good for that stuff.. just help me plan a cycle that i can use everything here to make the best of it.

Ill give my stats once again! :-)
    24 years old, 5'11" 190pounds at around 17%BF but losing it slowly! I work out quite a bit and hard, and my diet is very good.. I eat lots of tuna, and chicken breasts, and beans etc.. you get the idea!! My diet is pretty good and so is my training.. could always be better but its by far bad..

and ive done some weak cycles in my past nothing major.. this will be the biggest cycle ive ever done and I want to make the best of it.

you have more questions please ask. I am planning a 10 week cycle with what i have.. Just not sure of the best way to plan this.. thats why im asking.. cause i put all my last effort into my cycle I was planning to take before my dreams of it got shattered!

help guys!!

17%bf? u dont wanna diet a little bit to try to get that down to a good range first?

thats just it, i have dieted for the past year and a half.. and worked out much since.. and i dont cheat!! every now and then ill have a can of soda on a weekend, but thats really it.. my body fat just doesnt drop much.. i think its my genetics cause my family are bigger people, and im the skinniest by far!

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    If you not cheating whit your diet you are probably cheating whit your cardio....

no im not, i seriously dont cheat in the gym.. if you guys dont believe me then fine but i have no reason to BS you over the internet. I normally do a hour doing cardio after my workouts, and i usually run 2-3 miles each morning. My cardo is in good shape..

PS I went to the doc today and i have less BF than i thought im at 14% that make ya feel any better?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    that really not all that much gear....
    they are all very, very long esters and need to be run 12 weeks imo but if you cant get anything else... my recomendation is get more gear. Its best to do it right because you wont be cycleing for a long time after this one (shouldnt be)

you could try
    1-9 decca @400 mg a week (2 injections, 3.5 days apart) double dose week 1
    1-10 sust @500mg a week shot eod (somewhere around 150mg eod)
    eq dont even do it unless you can get another vial or two, it needs to be run, imo for 10 weeks as well, at 500 min. id save your money on that one.

anthony roberts pct---this is important

deez.nutz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    that really not all that much gear....
    they are all very, very long esters and need to be run 12 weeks imo but if you cant get anything else... my recomendation is get more gear. Its best to do it right because you wont be cycleing for a long time after this one (shouldnt be)

you could try
    1-9 decca @400 mg a week (2 injections, 3.5 days apart) double dose week 1
    1-10 sust @500mg a week shot eod (somewhere around 150mg eod)
    eq dont even do it unless you can get another vial or two, it needs to be run, imo for 10 weeks as well, at 500 min. id save your money on that one.

anthony roberts pct---this is important
    This sounds good. I would also recommend using clen during or after your cycle. If you have a clean diet like you say this will help lower that BF.

yeah i have a clean diet, and i do have access to clen and t3 and i was planning on doing a cycle after this for losing more fat and getting more cut.. I was going to stack it with winny when i find some.

yeah my diet is pretty clean.. but please dont take me wrong tho every otherweekend i might cheat a meal, and eat some pizza or drink a soda, or have a candy bar.. but thats about it.. and honestly i tried to drink a soda last night and one drink i was done.. it was way tooo sweet for me!!

you think i should save the eq for my cycle with clen and t3? and forget about winny since im havin issues finding it?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are 500cals under your maintance calories you should loose a pound a week. so things that help are frequency and portion size adjustments. I find 8 meals a day helps keep bf% down. no cabs 6 hrs before bed is another one.
    bottom line, if your not loosing weight your cals are too high.

ill cut out another 500 cals in my diet starting tomorrow, and i currently eat 4 meals a day, so ill try the 8 smaller meals throught the day and see if it helps.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    2-3 miles in an hour is only about 3.2 mph.thats not even enough to elevate ur heart rate..not tryin say anything bad just tryin to help. 5.2 5.7 should be better if ur 5' 11"

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    well you my friend dont have enough gear for a cycle over 10 wks, and the eq is pointless at 200mg wk.. so if you ran it at 400mg youd only have 5 wks... Plan the Cycle, buy the gear.. not the other way around brotha..

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    2-3 miles in an hour is only about 3.2 mph.thats not even enough to elevate ur heart rate..not tryin say anything bad just tryin to help. 5.2 5.7 should be better if ur 5' 11"
    no i think ya misunderstood me, but thats not what i do.. lol I run 2-3 miles in the morning, usually takes me 20 mins; then i do an hour of cardio at the gym after my workout 4 days a week. and i dont go running on the weekends..

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I would wait till you got more gear. If you 17% I dont think you should bother with roids. focus on loosing more fat.

14%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information