dazbo is offline Senior Member

Need Sum quick advice on HCG plz...

Hi,

I am coming to the end of 6mnths of HGH, I ave been using 500mg test enth the lst maybe 8weeks now. I am going to be extending my test from the original i think 12wks, to around 16weeks. I have a lot of HCG ready at the minute.

My question is, besides using the HCG in my lst few weeks of my cycle for a few wks into PCT also, is it worth me using it during the cycle at around this time??

The problem I have is this though. Things have changed while Ive been on this cycle with my work. I got a call this morning to say I need to go bk to Poland to the ship Im woorking on, ready to sail to its destination. I will be on the sail and it will be around 4weeks long. This kind of messes up everything because there's no gym on the ship! But, the problem I have is, I know we get a baggage search (I think) so the less stuf I take, the easier it wil b 2hide wen I board the ship. I will have around 10 amps of hgh left to use while on the ship, and I shoot the test enth every 3days so will take around 9amps of test with me along with the pins etc. Is it worth taking HCG also, and risk struggling to hidfe that sumwhere?? If I do take it, I will do a HCG shot tonite, and I think do 500ius/day for 3 weeks from now??? Nolva obviously will be used too.

Or should I just leave the HCG for end of cycle/PCT??

many thanks,

Darren

P.S. I hope ive made all that clear enough???

bump

bump

Thread Information