eddy tye is offline Associate Member

using letro and anavar together...???

im fighting a small gyno case and i wanted to start a anavar cycle,doing c bino's thread...

and gonna be takin anavar at the same time (at moderate dose)

is this ok? will the letro hinder my gains/bf loss that comes from the var? thanks for any help

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    clear up the gyno then cycle. why are you only doing var? what dose and whay lengt are you planning

When I try to clear up gyno on cycle w/ letro I get noticable strength loss....definitely hinders..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy tye View Post
    im fighting a small gyno case and i wanted to start a anavar cycle,doing c bino's thread...

and gonna be takin anavar at the same time (at moderate dose)

is this ok? will the letro hinder my gains/bf loss that comes from the var? thanks for any help
    anavar doesnt aromatize,,,you dont need letro.

^^^

I didnt think he was using letro to combat estrogen sides from var..I think he was trying to get rid of pre-existing gyno and running var at the same time..

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    ^^^

I didnt think he was using letro to combat estrogen sides from var..I think he was trying to get rid of pre-existing gyno and running var at the same time..
    yup,

is this allright to do?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy tye View Post
    yup,

is this allright to do?
    Yes, its no problem...

In Men(not woman)Letro does not shut down estrogen levels like most people belive, it will decrease E-levels with up to 65% at a maximium effective dose, and that is with no AAS.

So letro stops testosterone from aromatasing to estrogen, when youre using var testosterone levels will decrease so there will be alot less aromatasion for letro to take care of.
    What does that mean?
    Imo it means that letro+var might be even more effective for killing estrogen(for your gyno problem) that using letro alone...
    Last edited by vitor; 11-27-2007 at 12:56 PM.

sounds good to me anyone want to share on this as well?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor View Post
    Yes, its no problem...

In Men(not woman)Letro does not shut down estrogen levels like most people belive, it will decrease E-levels with up to 65% at a maximium effective dose, and that is with no AAS.

So letro stops testosterone from aromatasing to estrogen, when youre using var testosterone levels will decrease so there will be alot less aromatasion for letro to take care of.
    What does that mean?
    Imo it means that letro+var might be even more effective for killing estrogen(for your gyno problem) that using letro alone...
    Agreed and not only that but DHT's have been said to help combat estrogen and gyno. Although Im not to sure how well anavar is for this purpose but it couldn't hurt.

Edit: Take some good joint supps or this could lead to injury. Letro will dry you out real bad and then pushing a lot of weight around from the var could be bad.
    Last edited by Dog-Slime; 11-27-2007 at 01:27 PM.

thanks for the help guys

Thread Information