Trenhead is offline New Member

what bf% for best results with winny

I am considering throwing some winny at the end of this cutter.
    At what bf % would i want to begin the winny at to get the best results from it.
    this is my first time cutter am running 50 mg prop ed and 100mg tren ed
    i suspect that is similar to masteron and you want to start with low bf but what is ideal?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    well winnie has its place in both looks and strength, as for looks though I would say 15% and below

Succubus is offline Banned
    where is your bf now and how long is your cut?

about 11 but its weird cuz my arms and shoulders are extremely lean and vacular but i still have a large amt of fat in my lower a**omen four pack clear as day but i can grad alot of fat in the belly button area it almost feels like loose skin. i am currently 8 weeks in an my goal is 7% however long it takes to get there. one more quick question at 75 mg ed of winny and being my receptors are new to it can i expect a little lean mass at the end and some strength that would be a nice finish.

everyone has a trouble area, that's not weird.

i don't lose strength at all while cutting on winny. as for adding lean mass, that's really dependent on your calories. if you are close to maintenance that's possible but not if you're cutting hard. maintaining lbm is the game at this point, really.

yeah to get that off ill probaly have to cut pretty hard im at 2500 now do you think that i will have to chop another 500 cals off or can i leave the cals where they are at and add an eca. also you said you have never lost strength when cutting on winny but did you gain a little at the end that would sure be a nice bonus. i have others say that winny can b good for strength. and what is meant when they speak of the hardning effects of winny?

hardening tends to refer to the dryness of the compound. there isn't water retention so it's lovely while cutting. how are your energy levels? if you're already dragging ass, add ec instead of cutting cals. if you're cool,, maybe drop 200 at a time instead of going right for 500. so far as gains at the end, i always end my cuts on stage, so it's hard to tell if it's gains or simply filling out from the carb load.

well my energy is fine at the moment only time it sucks is at the end of the day when im crashing from taking lipo 6. but i havent entered my real strict phase yet. do you think i can drop more fat with an ephedra stack keeping my cals where they are im already heavy with the cardio dont think i want to increase that. how much cardio do you do leading up to a show do you keep it constant or gradually increase as contest nears? with the winny really what i am getting at is do you personally think it would be worth it to spend for the winny given this is my first cutter and i wont be ending on stage. will it make a make a difference in how you look at 7% with the winny (hardness,vascularty) as opposed to neing 7 % at the end without having done the winny. were you very satisfied with the results your first run with it?

i honestly don't do all that much cardio. i'd rather manipulate calories than spend endless time on a treadmill/stepmill/etc.

winny is honestly my favorite cutting compound. there is a difference with an without it at 7%. however, if i wasn't getting on stage i'd never cut to begin with. i'd just grow forever.

while i'm confident that you will like it, i cannot say if it will be worth it to spend" as i don't know your financials nor what it goes for where you are. all i can say is that i would not cut without it if i could help it.

u make some good points but i cant just bulk forever in my line of work i must stay lean i only do lean bulkers with no bloating but if im careful i can do a couple b4 having to cut again think i will skip the winny and just go with prop tren and an eca thanks for your help

green22 is offline Senior Member
    for strength it wont matter but for looks I say 10% or less.

Thread Information