Susjp is offline New Member

Can anbodie help me with stack?

I possess 3x 1ml Amps Sustanon 250m
    2x 1ml Amps Deca -d 50m
    60 x 40m capsules Andriol

I want to do a 6 week couse someone help with ideas 4 stack?

Thanks,

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    wecome to the board. You will want to start off by reading the profiles on each substance. You wil see there that you possess ony a fraction of what you need. What are your stats? AGE weight, height, cyce experiance, training exp etc???? Do you aso have pct gear?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Nothing to stack there...but just a start point lol

experience

Well,
    I can get some more as you can buy it from the pharmacy quite easily here in Hong Kong.

However, I will be leaving HK on the 5th of January for Japan so I only really have time for a 5-6 weeks for a cycle. Because I dont want to take the stuff through Japanese customs unless I post it to my address in Japan (however, not being aware of the laws in Japan re:juice(probably stricter than here) I am somewhat scared of doing that).

So any suggestions for a 6 week course would be appreciated. So I can best utilise what I have got & please feel free to suggest what else I might need. I also don't know if I need to be taking any clomid or nolvadex during or after the 6 weeks. Please let me know which is best & when I need to take it.(if necessary I think I can get this through customs to take a few weeks after my 6 week cycle).

I am 31 years old 180cm tall, weigh about 100kgs and have been weight training for over 10 years. I am quite strong & able to make muscle & size gains quickly.

I have done two cycles before both short 6-8 weeks cycles but this was over 5 years ago. The first cycle I just took Sustanon 250 once a week for 6 weeks I think and had massive gains.

By the way what is PCT?

Thanks 4 your suggestions in advance,

Susjp

ps. I haven't done any hardcore cycles before because I didn't need to as my max bench press shot up by 40kgs & my Squats by 100kgs I didn't see the point in taking any more gear.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    For a 6 weeker I'd suggest to use only short esters because gears like deca won't start to kick before 4-5-6 weeks and the sust ran for less than 10 weeks is quite ineffective...plus I'd leave the andriol caps alone because there are a way better forms of test and it has to be taken at high doses to see something in gains.
    So, I'd prefer something like this:

Test prop 50-75 mg/ED for 6 weeks
    Dbol 40-50 mg/day for 6 weeks
    Proper PCT

This could be en effective basic, but what are your goals? Bulk? Lean mass? Cut???

P.S. PCT= Post Cycle Therapy (or Threatment)...is it in check?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Nothing to stack there...but just a start point lol
    Just one shot isnt going to do it ???????

As for the guy whom asked the question, stick around , wait awhile and research.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

goal are lean muscle

Well I am already quite big in terms of mass, muscularity & bulk.

So my main goals are to build lean muscle & really tighten up what I already have.

I am limited to what I can get at the Pharmacy here & I Sustanon , Deca & Andriol seemed to be all the had. How about I go & get some more Sustanon & just take that over 6 weeks? Would that be useful? I know last time after I took it I was still feeling it over a month later & most of the gains were kept.

Any suggestions regarding a need for a PCT?

Last time when I just took Sustanon I didn't do anything but take some Tribulis Terrestis and Vitamins at the end of the cycle & I experienced no side effects at all.

Thread Information