JSola is offline Associate Member

Cardio while on a cycle?

I'm planning on running the standart test/dianabol novice cycle, what should my cardio look like while im on it, and does it change during pct?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    what are your goals?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    goal dependant. kept to a minimum obviously if you want to bulk, ed or eod if you are cutting

JSola is offline Associate Member
    im not 100% positive what my goals are specifically,i am new. i want mass, but i dont want to be ridiculously fat either, my diet is clean but i put on weight VERY easily. and i know my calorie intake is gonna be very high if i want to make good gains, so im just wondering how much cardio i should be doing to keep fat gain at a minimum? im 5'6' 170, 15%bf, but thats really big for me, i just got off a bulking diet, i normally walk around at 158-160lbs

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    well id do about 2 sessions per week of cardio. nothing major.. just enough to keep the heart healthy and keep the metabolism moving.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G View Post
    well id do about 2 sessions per week of cardio. nothing major.. just enough to keep the heart healthy and keep the metabolism moving.
    yeah thats what I do when bulking, atleast it seems to help keep the water bloat off

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ same here

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    When I did Sust and Deca I loved doing cardio. My energy was way up and my wind was awesome. Keeping off the water bloat is exactly right also.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Keep doing your cardio. Heart health is important too. I do at least 3 days a week at 40 min per session in the morn on an empty stomach. Cardio makes me feel better in general and gives me more stamina for my heavy lifts like squat and deads.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with above. Cardio is important, even while bulking. First thing in the AM on an empty stomach 30-40mins. I do mine only one days off, so 2-3 times a week while bulking. 4-5 times when cutting. It depends on your body as well, as ive been told many times, there is no cut and dry awnser to your question. Keep a close eye on the mirror. If you begin to store more fat, up the cardio a little and check your diet. JMO.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    I agree with above. Cardio is important, even while bulking. First thing in the AM on an empty stomach 30-40mins. I do mine only one days off, so 2-3 times a week while bulking. 4-5 times when cutting. It depends on your body as well, as ive been told many times, there is no cut and dry awnser to your question. Keep a close eye on the mirror. If you begin to store more fat, up the cardio a little and check your diet. JMO.
    Agree with that...except sessions are dependant on caloric intake...sometimes more sessions than 2-3 are needed.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Agree with that...except sessions are dependant on caloric intake...sometimes more sessions than 2-3 are needed.
    i do 5 days a week of cardio while bulking,1 hour a day.it gives me a lean bulk and it keeps my heart healthy,find what works for you and listen to your body,if it says stop then stop

Thread Information