cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member

PCT after Equipoise??

i know pct is a must at the conclusion of any hardcore cycle, but is it absolutely necessary after an Equipoise only cycle?? ive never heard of equi giving anyone the dreaded 'deca dick' symptoms...

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    deca dick comes from decca... Any aas will shut down your natural test eventually. Yes you should always do pct with any aas or ph. Just because something is less supressive than say nandrolone , doesnt mean you should do pct. One can never be too carefull, id do a full pct no matter what compound i ran. Pct items are cheap and easy to get and you dont have to inject them. lol

sphincter is offline Member
    I agree with the murph-meister. equipoise is less suppressive but it is still suppressive so you use proper PCT to get your body back to homeostasis. once your body is back to normal and has had time to stabilize, then you go back on cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL View Post
    i know pct is a must at the conclusion of any hardcore cycle, but is it absolutely necessary after an Equipoise only cycle?? ive never heard of equi giving anyone the dreaded 'deca dick' symptoms...
    CLOMID AND NOLVA for 3 weeks for PCT.

cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    deca dick comes from decca... Any aas will shut down your natural test eventually. Yes you should always do pct with any aas or ph. Just because something is less supressive than say nandrolone, doesnt mean you should do pct. One can never be too carefull, id do a full pct no matter what compound i ran. Pct items are cheap and easy to get and you dont have to inject them. lol
    yeah thats true...i might as well just to be on the safe side, but believe it or not man my first cycle ever was a deca only cycle many years back when i was only 18. believe me i know i was extremely stupid to even be juicing at such an age, but we all make mistakes and juice was very popular in the locker room after football practice so i couldnt resist...anyways i was taking doses up to 600mg/wk, knew nothing of pct and just quick when my cycle was over with absolutely no negative effects of any kind, thus this is why i always find myself questioning pct on a relativley light cycle...

Thread Information