Pure Hate is offline New Member

Classic mistake....

I didnt buy a whole cycle b4 I started a month and a half ago w/ test prop.Today I went to "re-up" & the only type of test he had left at this tym is test cyp. My question, is it worth it considering Im 6 weeks in already or is this just a hard lesson learned....

thx in advance.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    It will take up to 5 to 6 weeks before the cyp kicks in bro...lesson learned...if you dont have everything ...Dont Start.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    I dont agree with the 5 or 6, how much prop do you have left? If you have enough left, I would order the cyp and start taking it immediately with the prop, and then decrease the dose of the prop while finishing it off as you take the test cypionate . If you dont have enough prop, you have sttill been on it for 6 weeks, you can always finish and do your PCT... theres always timeme for a next cycle... and of course, never start without having your whole cycle (or at least 2/3 months worth) already ordered with your PCT stuff...

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    I agree wih max. Cut your losses, a little pct then re-evaluate when you have all your gear. Lesson learned, everyones done it. Cheers

Thread Information