cruisen_chubby is offline New Member

What should I tell him?

Hey my cousin is 17. He is a all state football player height= 5-9 ish weight= about 150 ish and is looking to get an extra edge. He knows that i have been on things in the past and he was wondering if i can get him some. Obviously i can but i want to look out for his health. What should i do/ what should i tell him?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Tell him the truth, he's too young at at that height and weight his diet sucks.

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    In all of our lives we get the chance to be good roll modles for the young men around us , inadvertantly what we do will play a big part of what they do . Right now you have the knowlede and the experience to help this young lad and piont him in the right direction . Dont drop the ball

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Tell him to stop being a bitch and eat more.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    tell him that steroids make your dicker smaller and he will forget about steroids forever

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    x2 And remind him he is in high school, and should be having fun chasing booty, at his age steroids never crossed my mine.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    show him how to eat properly to build muscle..at 17 he can build muscle about as fast as anybody on juice..

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    "Think about pu**y, not steroids !"

well what kind of diet program should he get on? should i just get him on some creatine/ protein or something? what could happen to him if he ditched my advice and went out on got his on steroids cause hes the type of kid that would do that.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisen_chubby View Post
    well what kind of diet program should he get on? should i just get him on some creatine/ protein or something? what could happen to him if he ditched my advice and went out on got his on steroids cause hes the type of kid that would do that.
    uh he gets shitty gains cuz he has a shitty diet and his balls shrink.

Tell him to do research in the diet forum

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    tell him to punch you in the face. Why would you ask us? Be a positive role model for a younger guy and tell him what is right. Tell him he cant possible even begin to approach steroids safely at his age and maturity level (both physical and mental matureaty)

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    R u by any chance yr cousin?

cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member
    way too yound bro...at 17 his natural test level is through the roof...tell him to research a good diet and pound the weights in the gym and i promise hell see results, steroids at 17 is a joke...

alright thanks guys i just didnt know what to say. I knew he was too young but he was really pushing for them bigtime and im afraid he'll try to get them himself and get ripped off but thanks for the help.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisen_chubby
    alright thanks guys i just didnt know what to say. I knew he was too young but he was really pushing for them bigtime and im afraid he'll try to get them himself and get ripped off but thanks for the help.
    better for him to get ripped off and learn his lesson than to be arrogant and pursue juicing

hauss man is offline Member
    if he is an all state player, i am guessing he is probably a speed position (cornerback)

so he may be looking for speed and little or no weight gain, therefore his weight should not determine if he is ready for exogenous hormones

but you are right about him being way too young

Quote Originally Posted by hauss_man
    if he is an all state player, i am guessing he is probably a speed position (cornerback)

so he may be looking for speed and little or no weight gain, therefore his weight should not determine if he is ready for exogenous hormones

it would seem foolish to take steroids for 'little or no weight gain' so that kind of defeats the purpose to me.

cardiovascularly it wouldnt do him any good either

weight is also important, at 150 i highly doubt his tendons or ligaments would be strong enough to support all his new muscle growth on cycle without some kind of injury

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post

You could be right, but in my opinion it wouldn't matter if he was in the NFL, if someone is 5'9" and 150lbs then steroids aren't the answer to whatever they are trying to do. If he wants to add a little speed then there are specific training methods that would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    it would seem foolish to take steroids for 'little or no weight gain' so that kind of defeats the purpose to me.

cardiovascularly it wouldnt do him any good either
    1st steroids are performance enhancing drugs, they do alot more things then just add muscle

2nd if steroids allow you to train harder, longer and aid in your recovery process then how do you not see it possible to benefit cardiovascularily with these drugs,
    many track and field athletes use these drugs, haven't you ever heard of marion jones or ben johnson

You could be right, but in my opinion it wouldn't matter if he was in the NFL, if someone is 5'9" and 150lbs then steroids aren't the answer to whatever they are trying to do. If he wants to add a little speed then there are specific training methods that would help.
    yes there are methods to add speed, but every one has a genetic limit and steroids can help move past those limits

and you think nfl players dont know these training methods? they must not since there are many players who have tested positive
    Last edited by hauss man; 12-01-2007 at 03:14 AM.

1st steroids are performance enhancing drugs, they do alot more things then just add muscle

2nd if steroids allow you to train harder, longer and aid in your recovery process then how do you not see it possible to benefit cardiovascularily with these drugs,
    many track and field athletes use these drugs, haven't you ever heard of marion jones or ben johnson
    i'd like to see someone improve speed or endurance on tren . If we want to be specific about it then we can say some drugs will help certain aspects and hinder others.

just because your recovery process is sped up and you can train harder doesnt mean you will be able to run longer or sprint faster, the effect is usually a decrease in most bodybuilders cardiovascular endurance.

marion jones and ben johnson arent very good examples, both of them are now defunct and stripped of all that made them famous.

the effect is usually a decrease in most bodybuilders cardiovascular endurance.

marion jones and ben johnson arent very good examples, both of them are now defunct and stripped of all that made them famous.
    1st of course some compounds would be better then others, but that was never the issue

2nd this guy is not a bodybuilder, he is a football player, so comparing him with a bodubilder is irrelevant, and if you really believe that steroids would hinder someone who trains for speed and endurance then you really should do some research before giving out advice on the topic again

3rd how are they not good examples? because they got caught? this thread was not about the legalities of steroids in sports , rather it was about a football player wanting to enhance his abilities, and no matter what position or weight, steroids would greatly aid in that
    Last edited by hauss man; 12-01-2007 at 03:32 AM.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    so hauss man what are you trying to say? that this 17 year old kid should look into steroids if thats what he wants to do? you wouldn't advise him against it?......he's not even legal to buy a lottery ticket

RBIZZY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qualityclrk1 View Post
    so hauss man what are you trying to say? that this 17 year old kid should look into steroids if thats what he wants to do? you wouldn't advise him against it?......he's not even legal to buy a lottery ticket
    i dont think thats what he is trying to say. i think he is just arguing the point that steroids could help some one with speed and strength on the field, and that no matter how tall or what weight your at, it could still help.... but everyone else is right, 17 is too young. he hasn't even stoped growing yet... he should wait untill at least 22 in my openion......you seam to tapper off in growing about then and you seem to get past alot of immaturity by then(most people).

well thank you guys for all the input. Each side has a legit argument and i've taken all of those into consideration. He is too young by at least 5 years and i'm not even sure if his growth plates are fused yet. Looks like he'll have to be content with protein and creatine. I'll just have him up his calorie intake to about 3000 a day. hauss, did you say you knew of any type of steroid that would increase speed? the one that you claimed track athletes used?

1st of course some compounds would be better then others, but that was never the issue

2nd this guy is not a bodybuilder, he is a football player, so comparing him with a bodubilder is irrelevant, and if you really believe that steroids would hinder someone who trains for speed and endurance then you really should do some research before giving out advice on the topic again

3rd how are they not good examples? because they got caught? this thread was not about the legalities of steroids in sports, rather it was about a football player wanting to enhance his abilities, and no matter what position or weight, steroids would greatly aid in that
    maybe you should start thinking in context. as everyone said, the kid is too young and even hinting that using aas is possible is a stupid idea.

trust me, ive done my research, i just dont see the point in hinting its a good idea, but hey, fly at it

maybe you should start thinking in context. as everyone said, the kid is too young and even hinting that using aas is possible is a stupid idea.

trust me, ive done my research, i just dont see the point in hinting its a good idea, but hey, fly at it
    read my first post, where i agree that he is way to young

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    yes there are methods to add speed, but every one has a genetic limit and steroids can help move past those limits

and you think nfl players dont know these training methods? they must not since there are many players who have tested positive
    So you propose that there are NFL players, who exhausted their natural training methods, then started doing steroids at 5'9" and 150lbs? That doesn't seem likely, my point was that at his current size even disregarding age, he is far from his natural potential. You seem intent on arguing this point in what seems like a most unlikely thread for a debate, the question was answered adequately yet the debate still goes on. In this case I will simply agree to disagree with you.

well im sure hes done growing so he has probably reached his natural potential.

I think we have found batman's real indentity.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisen_chubby View Post
    well im sure hes done growing so he has probably reached his natural potential.
    Bro, natural potential refers to the maximum size one could attain given proper diet and training without drugs. It is highly unlikely that 5'9" and 150lbs is as big as he could possibly get with perfect diet and training.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    deff dont do it i did a cycle of prop when i was 16 and i regret it to this day.

so he could still get bigger and heach his potential if he starts out new with a diet of about 3000 calories a day? and jacked if you dont mind me asking...why do you regret it?

sphincter is offline Member
    why would this kid not already be eating over 3k calories ED?? he should be on close to 3500-4k calories of clean diet and hitting the weights while doing all the football practice and he may STILL have a calorie deficit... think about how much energy a young person uses running around school all day, maybe a PE class, the nfootball practice, then weights and f-in around with friends?? he should be well over 3K calories ED IMO.

the kid eats a shitload though...everytime i see him hes eating. what are some things he should buy that are high in calories but arent shit food like doughnuts etc?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    oatmeal, steak, chicken, fish, rice, pasta, at his age as long as its not junk food eat as much as possible. by the way if you do steroids at that age they have the potential to seriously **** you up down the road in many different ways. just tell him that and if he still wants to do them then he will see for himself and he will learn the hard way.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt read everyones post so if im repeating anyone sorry

my guess is if u dont get him some stuff he is goin to get on his own. u never know the gear he might get hold of is bunk fake whatever and he might use too much or too little and end up messin himself up real bad.

the other option would be if u help him get some real gear help him injections this and that everything that involves in doin a cycle, he'll benefit much more and end up thankin u.

so u might wanna think twice about what u do.. good luck

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the kid is too young end of story....................
    as said in a previouse post at the age of 17 up till around 21-22 he has shedloads of natty test,dont fvck it up,he will gain with the right diet and training plenty of muscle/size,he has an abundance of natty test tell him to use it.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

KidGalahad is offline Junior Member
    All I can say on this subject is that it really sucked be a college ball player who played by the rules, watching guys with equal talent who took gear move ahead of me time after time. I'd never try to convince someone to juice, but if there's a time to do it--for an athlete--it's before he gets to college, where testing is more likely to occur.

soccer, I agree with you and i stressed that earlier that im scared if i dont get him on something small and not too serious right away hes gunna get ****ed up with something bigger. I told him everything about what you guys said and I thank you all for your input but i've decided that he is too young and getting on a 3500 calorie a day diet should help him out tremedously. Its just not worth messing him up for the future for a couple games of football even though some people said that d-bol wouldn't hurt him.

Thread Information