Thread: NEw cycle

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member

NEw cycle

I am about to do my second cycle after cleaning up for 3 months with the regular PCT (Aimidex).

My last cycle was Deca and cipionate (200 Deca and 400 cipionate). Deca for 10 weeks and cipionate for 12 weeks.

Now I cannot find Deca and I have tried like hell. My doctor gives me Cipionate as I am over 40. My question is whether I should do just cipionate and what results should I see.

Stats: 5'7" 203 pounds, gym 5-6 times a week, one body part a day and very intense and varied exercises every week.

Is there anything legit that I cna buy and stack with cipionate? My doctor doe snot seem to get me anything other than test. thanks guys

topnotch is offline Member
    you'll still see results running just cypionate , but not as much as if you stacked it w/ deca

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    At the dose you were running the deca at all you would have seen is joint support. what ever size and strength you got was from the test. w/ diet in check you will see some gains.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Your pct was just arimidex ? That's not a good pct, you need a serm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Your pct was just arimidex? That's not a good pct, you need a serm.
    I used Arimidex , Nolva and Something else that escapes my mind right now that boosts my libido. But i am at the airport right now killing sometime and I am blanking.

I did have good results. I normally do not frop body fat unless I do a ridiculous amount of exercise and diet. And for 44 that is always hard. Although I do cardio and I eart healthy, i still have tendency to be more chunky, however, my body fat went down a lor as people were comenting. I included my cardio before my exercises and included protein shakes, etc.

anyway thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    you'll still see results running just cypionate, but not as much as if you stacked it w/ deca
    I keep on wondering if I should up the doosage or if it will giveme secondary side effects like bitch tits? I have never had secondary effects like that, not even skin conditions

but once agin begins one has to be careful
    marc

Big
    You're probably not prone to gyno since you didn't have any problems with the last cycle, maybe just run the test at 500mg/week for 12 or 14 weeks and see how that does, if your diet is in check you can still make great gains with that. It wouldn't hurt to have some arimidex on hand just in case, but you may not need it.

topnotch is offline Member
    agreed w/ ima******ger...you should make some great gains w/ what he stated...make sure diet is in check, as that's most important and will determine your gains

Right now I have to postpone my cycle as I fell from the roof and my shoulders are hurt, plus my legs are still swollen so I cannot even do legs!!! I am not a happy camper. In any case I would try the 500mg a week for 12 weeks and see results, but I have to heal first. thank you for your thoughts

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Angelo View Post
    Right now I have to postpone my cycle as I fell from the roof and my shoulders are hurt, plus my legs are still swollen so I cannot even do legs!!! I am not a happy camper. In any case I would try the 500mg a week for 12 weeks and see results, but I have to heal first. thank you for your thoughts
    That sucks bro, but better now then during cycle. I once crashed one of my motorcycles and busted myself up in week 10 of a cycle.

Thread Information