Thread: The After Gyno

kostakv is offline Associate Member

The After Gyno

If you get Gyno and dont do anything about it at PCT is it just going to stay on your tits after time? Or will it go away after time.

If you use your Anti-Estrogen lets say a month after your cycle and you have your little tits already will it take the tits down?

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    Yo trying to get this answered to know if I REALLY need more nolvadex

agentmuscleXXX is offline New Member
    do your post cycle like your suppose to and then take Letrozole (*a very strong Aromatase Inhibitor and antiestrogenic compound) afterwards, to destroy the tissue that has developed.

The WeaPoN is offline Junior Member
    is it easier to prevent gyno then rather get ride of it later, letro is extremely strong on the sides so if taking that make sure you get the right dosages you need

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by The WeaPoN View Post
    it is easier to prevent gyno then rather get ride of it later, letro is extremely strong on the sides so if taking that make sure you get the right dosages you need
    true that

KeepBuilding is offline New Member
    You need to start with something like nolva when the gyno start. If you wait too much the tissue under your nipples may not desappear, even taking stronger drugs like letrozol or anastrozol. Take care of your gyno at the begin with nolva 10-20mg ED and you will not need to use nothing more, in the most cases. If gyno persists, 1mg of letro ED will work fine.

xjmj15x is offline New Member
    so letro is a spray?

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xjmj15x View Post
    so letro is a spray?
    You can get it in spray form or tabs. AR sells it in spray form.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    The only way to get rid of gyno is a knife bro. There is no magic pill that will destroy breast tissue. Once it grows it's there to stay. Trust me, I know.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    My own experience with gyno(sore lumps under my nipples) began as a result of low test....My Dr put me on Androgel and after a couple of months the sore small lumps under my nipples slowly went away.

If doing a cycle, preventive measures to prevent the gyno would be better than active(post) measures to make it go away.

GlassJoe is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck_redhill View Post
    My own experience with gyno(sore lumps under my nipples) began as a result of low test....My Dr put me on Androgel and after a couple of months the sore small lumps under my nipples slowly went away.

If doing a cycle, preventive measures to prevent the gyno would be better than active(post) measures to make it go away.
    Dude...how did you get that one past your doc....just tell him...yeah I have been preforating my ass for the last couple of months how about you help me remove these bitch tits

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Why would your doc choose androgel for gyno?

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    GlassJoe you are close to being a record setter in terms of the bullshit you post. The Mods around here may let you get away with it, but you look like a fvckstick to the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassJoe View Post
    Dude...how did you get that one past your doc....just tell him...yeah I have been preforating my ass for the last couple of months how about you help me remove these bitch tits

In my experiences...if gyno starts flaring up you can usually use high dose letro for a week or so and it will usually subside...

Mine got pretty bad at one point and I upped letro to 2.5mg ED for about 10 days then tapered back down...back to what it was before now...

For some reason, if you get it, and do not do anything to try to get rid of it, it will be much harder to get rid of later.

I'm not sure what the sore lumps are. Probably the gland starting to flare up. This may be the precursor to full blown gyno. Let it go long enough and you'll be on the carving table just like me. No big deal though. It's just a few grand out of your pocket and a couple hours of excruciating pain then drains hanging from your armpits and a giant rubber band around your chest for a couple weeks then about 6 months of healing.

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    I'm not sure what the sore lumps are. Probably the gland starting to flare up. This may be the precursor to full blown gyno. Let it go long enough and you'll be on the carving table just like me. No big deal though. It's just a few grand out of your pocket and a couple hours of excruciating pain then drains hanging from your armpits and a giant rubber band around your chest for a couple weeks then about 6 months of healing.
    how soon after could you get back to the gym?

have you had any trouble with gyno coming back again?

thanks

solidA is offline Associate Member
    thats a good question

bump;..

Well my case was severe. I was doing stuff like drol, suspension, var when I was 18. I was the typical teenager who didn't care about anything but getting big. 17 years ago there wasn't much talk about PCT or anti E's either. I had a guy sending me stuff and telling me what to do and well it was just a recipe for disaster. I got big yeah but a couple years later I slacked off from training and you could see the big lumps in my chest right under the nipple and they hurt like hell. No matter how much chestwork I did I hated the way I looked so i spent the 3 grand and went under the knife. First time round the doc tried lipo but it wasn't fat tissue so that did almost nothing. He has me heal for about 6 months and the next time he went at me with the knife and cut out 2 big chunks of meat that looked like raw chicken breasts. I was in alot of pain and had drains under my arms for a few days. Then I had to wear an ace bandage for a few weeks and then a couple more months of healing. I'd say a good 4-5 months before I could really train again heavy and then awhile longer for the feeling to come back since there was some nerve damage. Now the scars are faded and my chest looks nearly 100%. With the glands removed I never get any gyno symptoms at all. No swelling or soreness. Again my case was extreme and not everyone spends so much time recuping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The After Gyno-112.jpg   The After Gyno-8.gif  

Thread Information