Baseball03 is offline Associate Member

Help .... Help....

Why is Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg and Winny Tabs a BAD cycle? NNEEED HELP?

My budy hoooked me up with the cycle I know hes done hours of research thru the steroid eneclypedia, and hes beena user for years now. I understand that doesnt mean he knows everything, and Ive done alot of reading into this stuff because i know this is my body and as first timer i gotta know whats giong on, so ive done alot of reasearch too, but im still a first timer and his advice seems better then my thoughts considering i would think he knows more.

Anyone with ideas for a better cycle, or reasons why I should stop this cycle and start something else let me know.

Im 5'9 185lbs less then 6%BF. I eat healthy and try my best to maintain a diet although being in college doesnt help.

funbos is offline Associate Member
    first tren enth ist one of the most powerfull gear that you can use and i think you wont made any cycle before.

how many cycle you done or it will be your first ????
    Last edited by funbos; 11-29-2007 at 01:24 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Tren has the most sides..not really a newbie compound.

Test only for 12 weeks would be a good first cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    read every one of these links in this article for starters

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

And to be honest if you cant eat the way you should, then dont bother taking steroids ..diet dictates what type of gains you get and keep

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    tren and winni isn't a bad cycle as long as you have some test in the mix. If your not running test with it say goodbye to your sex life. but it is a poor choice for a first cycle. test only is recommended for a first cycle cause thats all you need to make great gains off a first cycle. have you already started that cycle? If so get test immediately at least at an hrt dose. Also I would have bromo on hand in case you run into prolactin problems. Also you need to have an ai on hand cause nolva will make gyno worse on tren it should be saved for pct. what do you have in mind for pct. you should have done more research if your just running tren and winni this is a very poorly planned cycle.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If you're less than 6% bodyfat then you're not eating enough to support muscle gain... do you know how many calories you eat every day? What does your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    If you're less than 6% bodyfat then you're not eating enough to support muscle gain... do you know how many calories you eat every day? What does your diet look like?
    I asked that in his first thread..so he just started a new thread..guess he doesnt want to talk about his diet???

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    I asked that in his first thread..so he just started a new thread..guess he doesnt want to talk about his diet???
    Its easier to inject yourself than to fix your diet apparently... too bad one won't work without the other.

tono testosterone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    i noticed that haha!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Your bro has NOT done much research if he gave you that cycle as a first!!!!..either that or he's not a good freind....do your own research by the way....First cycle is best with 1 ester test...have your nutrition intake on the money too...not flaming you but sounds like you want everything handed to you....its called WORK!!!

tono testosterone is offline Junior Member
    have you sorted out your pct yet coz in your last post you didnt know what you were doin ,are you starting new threads to avoid stuff you dont wana hear??

NO sorry , I anit around the computer all day. To be honest Im giong to stop this cycle because Im not gettin the right help from my buddy and I need to research more. Im only 2.5 weeks in so is pct still important for me to look into?

I guess I did jump into this a lilttle bit, but my buddy was suppose to be training me more with the right diet and so on..... your all right and I wont run from my mistakes but learn from then.

Im serious about this and Im going to take some time off because I have my season coming up. Im gonna stick to maintaining a diet and keep up with protien and pre and postwork supplements. After I get thru my season I will then start a cycle but this time make sure I do MY OWN research and do this correctly.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ^^^^^^ good decision bro!!!

You are right.

Ive decided to stop my cycle. Unfort I should have done MY OWN research and instead of running from my mistakes I will learn from them.

I have an upcoming season ahead of me for the spring semester so I will work on maintaing a solid diet and keep up with my workouts in the gym thru my season.

Come may or june I will have researched and got plenty of info from you guys and have choosen a better first cycle and go about things the correct way.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    yea bro use your OWN brain for this shit.

good idea bro...youre one of the smart ones that took our helpful advice..

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    take what others tell you with a grain of salt and a pinch of skepticism.

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    And the transformation begins

Thread Information