redhawk93 is offline New Member

College football seeking to play proffesional help!!!!!!!

Hi guys wutz up. I am currently 23 years old and just finished my last year of college ball. I have a combine where scouts from nfl, canada, arena, and so forth come to. I have to be in the best shape of my life period. From Dec. 1st that gives me 6 months utill the combine in April. I was looking to start up growth and I felt 6 months would be a good amount of time to see some decent results. I am 6'1 250 17-18% body fat. Have had experince with cylces before. If you guys could help me with anything(diet, cycle suggestion). Anything would be appreciative. I am looking to get to 265 but bring my %body fat down to around 12 Thanks alot.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    for starters post up your diet and what you eat on a daily basis..if you want to reach your goals no amount of drugs in the world will help if your diet is crap..so you want 15 lbs of muscle and to drop 5-6% bf, that will require a good diet..i would head over to the diet forum on here and read the stickies so you can get an idea of a good idea..plus youre gonna need to keep tracking of how many calories you eat daily and the macro breakdown (protein, fats, carbs)

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    hgh alone will not do the trick, as stated diet is the most important. The types of things you need to consider in addition to growth are obviously test and probably some form of deca , most likely npp as it will leave your system faster and something that will add a great amount of strength and explosivness like halo and/or anavar . good luck to you.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    figure out first what compounds will get out of your system fast enough. I am not an expert in this area and if i were you i would get alot of opinions. test suspension, insulin , halo, var, not sure what else. id steer clear of tren , you have to be in cardio shape

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man I would run test suspension or prop they both have to be injected quite frequentley but they will get out of your system quickly dont run deca that stuff takes a long time to get out of your system good luck bro I would love to have a chance like you have train hard and show them you have heart.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    In my opinion taking AAS for 6 months before this event is not going to help you turn pro if you do not have the ability naturally. My recommendation would be not to take any at all. AAS do not make the athlete, especially in such a short time.

deez.nutz is offline New Member
    That is a lot to do in 6 months. Like mentioned the diet is going to be the most important thing. If you run cycles do some research on what pct helps to retain muscle gains and lower bf. IMO I would focus on your football training and diet. Good Luck

Thread Information