Meal 1- 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 piece of whole wheat
    -10 oz of water

Meal 2- 1 can of tuna with lowfat mayo, 1 Apple
    -10 oz of water

Meal 3- 10oz of Grilled Chicken, 1.5 cups of Broccoli
    -8 oz of water

Meal 4- 1 scoop of Nitrotech with one cup of skim milk, 1/2 Banana
    -10 oz of water

Meal 5- 8oz of grilled Chicken, 1 whole artichoke and a side salad with light dressing
    -10 oz of water

All chicken just uses Mrs. Dash seasoning, this is a daily basis diet for now, until my trainer starts adding in different food for me, ( I can't wait for the sweet potato)

I am also on a Cycle of Anavar 50mgs a day..........

I drink my nitroshake usually after my workout. I am 6'3 250 and i am 24 years old............I am trying to fill out with muscle while I am losing all this weight. I am not trying to get huge, but my goal is kind of get true definition and get down to 225 and look athletic and pretty ripped.............

I posted in the DIET FORUM and only got one response, so thats why I am posting here please help......

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You're not eating nearly enough. You will lose muscle and you will still look fat even though you've lost weight. Meal 4 is not a meal, replace it with whole foods and add in another meal. I can tell you right now that youre not getting near as much protein as you should and youre way under your caloric needs. Id do some more reading in the diet section, I know it takes a lot of hard work, but you'll get there. Spend some time finding your BMR and go from there. The stickies will help you out a ton. Good luck.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Well....if your 250 and go with that diet, yea, you will loose. That just looks like some sample diet from a Muscletec add. I couldnt function on that diet, not enough calories, and Im only 220 your 250. You need some carbs in there brother. Hell you need more of everything.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Well my trainer only put me on this for a week, soon he is gonna start changing up my meals and next he is adding in a sweet potato. He basically wants me to drop some fat real fast and then we are gonna up the protein so i can start to fill in with muscle after the weight loss. This is NOT going to be my diet the entire time, he is going to change it up after a week.

WHAT is a good meal I could add in there or another food source I could eat to compliment what I'm eating????? Anybody????

agentmuscleXXX is offline New Member
    Bro you weight 250 and thats all the protein your gonna eat???? droping fat real fast means droping muscle with it!! thats never a good idea.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by agentmuscleXXX View Post
    Bro you weight 250 and thats all the protein your gonna eat???? droping fat real fast means droping muscle with it!! thats never a good idea.

I will retain all of my muscle because of the Anavar i would think........ but how much more protein would I need u think??
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 11-29-2007 at 09:09 PM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtogetbackinshape View Post
    I will retain all of my muscle because of the Anavar i would think........ but how much more protein would I need u think??
    You need 250 grams min. of protein ED to maintain a positive nitrogen balance. Id go 350+ If I were you, but thats just what Id do. Good luck

agentmuscleXXX is offline New Member
    Either way you need more protein!! You should always keep your protein high weather your cutting or bulking the carbs and fats is what you play with depending on what your trying to do. As an example I just got off a cutting cycle so i had my carbs pretty low down to 100 grams per day then once a week I would load up on carbs "low GI" that is and eat about 250 grams of carbs that day but my protein intake is around 350-400 grams per day as far as fats i stayed at 20 to 30 grams a day it worked well for me and im 5'10 200lbs bf 8.5% So your 250 now take that and multiply it by 1.5 or 2 and that the protein amout u need a day. if your dieting take your weight and multiply it by .5 and you will get the amout of your carb intake. I also sugest that you get yourself a digital scale that way you know exatly the right amout of food that is going in your body couse the guessing game never works too well.

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    hey musclexxx,
    when you say 100 grams of carbs, im assuming that includes vegetables?

Thread Information