cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member

A couple tren questions...

Ive been reading up on tren here lateley and everyone claims it to be absolutely awesome. My buddy did a cycle of tren a few years back but ended up with terrible acne...has anyone else ended up in the same situation?? also i read that tren doesnt require a pct at low dosage, is this true?? and can you get it in ready inject form...i keep reading that you have to make it into an injectable yourself, whats up with that??

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL View Post
    Ive been reading up on tren here lateley and everyone claims it to be absolutely awesome. My buddy did a cycle of tren a few years back but ended up with terrible acne...has anyone else ended up in the same situation?? also i read that tren doesnt require a pct at low dosage, is this true?? and can you get it in ready inject form...i keep reading that you have to make it into an injectable yourself, whats up with that??
    Yes, Tren can cause acne and there is no chance I would do Tren without any PCT.

Test, Deca , Tren, etc...will shut you down fairly quick so I would use some form of PCT.

No experience with "making" Fina.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    You can find many esthers of tren ready made mostly by underground labs. parabolan is very popular right now. It's great stuff. Builds muscle while burning fat. I run it in every cycle but I've never got acne from it. It will make you sweat though so that may be where the acne is coming from. It's a strong androgen and it will shut you down so running test with it is a good idea. It's not recommended for a beginner. It can cause insomnia and increased aggression is common.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    You can find many esthers of tren ready made mostly by underground labs. parabolan is very popular right now. It's great stuff. Builds muscle while burning fat. I run it in every cycle but I've never got acne from it. It will make you sweat though so that may be where the acne is coming from. It's a strong androgen and it will shut you down so running test with it is a good idea. It's not recommended for a beginner. It can cause insomnia and increased aggression is common.
    yeah i heard that tren is capable of both building muscle while reducing BF, which intrigues me...im gona do a lil bit more research on parabolan ...thanx for the help

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    tren is tough.... i love it but it kicks your ass. Research all the sides and consequences before you start it, remember that you could be prone or not prone to any side, so be carefull bro

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    Ya tren shur is tough on a guys body

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    tren is tough.... i love it but it kicks your ass. Research all the sides and consequences before you start it, remember that you could be prone or not prone to any side, so be carefull bro
    yeah i deffinently will...appreciate the advice man

agentmuscleXXX is offline New Member
    i did tren at low doses and winny for 6 weeks and put on 20 pounds of muscle while loosing 4% of my bf. I felt like my head was gonna explode though headaches I got were unreal.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by agentmuscleXXX View Post
    i did tren at low doses and winny for 6 weeks and put on 20 pounds of muscle while loosing 4% of my bf. I felt like my head was gonna explode though headaches I got were unreal.
    High B/P?

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Tren is SEVEN times more androgenic then test... So just imagine the side effects you will get if a cycle of test effects you lots...

Personally, I dislike tren, its too androgenic, its extremely hard on your hair and skin. It turns you into a prick when your on it because of aggression.. If you are going to use it, keep in mind how strong it is and keep your dose low.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    its a good drug but the sides can be rough

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    5 times more androgenic ..

Although I love tren this is a very accurate statement for a newbie. Obviously you've used it before. Even at 75mg EOD I'm a prick. I've run it as high as 150mg ED so you can imagine what an asshole I was. 50 to 75 per day is plenty.
    Tren= night sweats, day sweats, aggression, fina cough, retard strength, fat loss, increased BP, anxiety, tremors, insomnia. Damn I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by T-rex1 View Post
    Tren is SEVEN times more androgenic then test... So just imagine the side effects you will get if a cycle of test effects you lots...

Personally, I dislike tren, its too androgenic, its extremely hard on your hair and skin. It turns you into a prick when your on it because of aggression.. If you are going to use it, keep in mind how strong it is and keep your dose low.

blue-runner is offline New Member
    - if you're prone to acne then your skin may suffer. but other heavy androgens will cause the same effect. Tren doesn't reduced to dehydrotren, in contsratst to other steroids like testosterone which is converted to dehydrotestosterone. the dehydro version of steroids is more reactive on the skin then the original steroid . so generally tren supposed to cause less skin problems "per" its anabolic effect. tren is very androgenic though (5 times then testosterone) so by itself it may cause skin problems, so be aware.

you MUST use proper PCT bro

man i had no idea tren was so androgenic ...im not acne prone by any means, however baldness does run in my family and im more worried bout loosing my hair then breaking out...pct is deffinently a must.

ive read that it gets rid of alot of water weight, now does that mean it has the same effect as winny and completely drains your joints, causing terrible joint pain??

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    IMO.. if your going to bald.. its going to happen..

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    Although I love tren this is a very accurate statement for a newbie. Obviously you've used it before. Even at 75mg EOD I'm a prick. I've run it as high as 150mg ED so you can imagine what an asshole I was. 50 to 75 per day is plenty.
    Tren= night sweats, day sweats, aggression, fina cough, retard strength, fat loss, increased BP, anxiety, tremors, insomnia. Damn I love it.

I love those too, lets me know it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge View Post
    IMO.. if your going to bald.. its going to happen..
    well as of right now i have a complete full head of hair, almost too much hair, never had any fall out on me ever through all my previous cycles, yet my mothers father is balding which just kind of scares me that it may be in my genes to one day go bald, i just dont want to speed that process up at all...

Trenhead is offline New Member
    i am running tren at 100mg ed and results are outstanding and my sides are very mild compared to what i heard. only expierienced headaches insomnia littlle aggression and yeah horrible acne on chest and back. but i am also running a low dose of test with it and that is why i have realitively mild sides compared with others that have used tren

Quote Originally Posted by Trenhead View Post
    i am running tren at 100mg ed and results are outstanding and my sides are very mild compared to what i heard. only expierienced headaches insomnia littlle aggression and yeah horrible acne on chest and back. but i am also running a low dose of test with it and that is why i have realitively mild sides compared with others that have used tren
    oh so the sides arnt so bad when you run it with something else, like test?? ill have to keep that in mind cuz from what i hear the sides are almost unbearable.

Trenhead is offline New Member
    ok its a little confusing and youll get different opimions from deifferent people on this but i think that while it is necessary to run testosterone (preferably prop) along with it to take care of sides like limp dick depression and other low test issues. but it is not necessary to run it as high as what many people think. you just have to replace your natural testosterone that is being shut down by the tren this also makes your recovery quicker to get back to normal when you come off the cycle. This cycle i am only running a small amount of test (150 mg per week) which i actually like better cause im not trying to hump every girl i see going out to clubs,bars etc and drinking i can actually concentrate and get some work done. So yeah this is a theory but is has worked for me and i am very happy with the results of this cycle.

I def. think you should run the test at a higher dose than your tren . I'm happiest when I'm horny and moody. I was good with a maintenance dose of 75mg of tren EOD and 150mg of Prop. EOD. I've never experienced hairloss or skin problems. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe it's genetics. Everyone is different and there is no set rule of what sides you will get. All you can do is arm yourself with others info. and experience.

Phalocke is offline Junior Member
    Whats the differences of Tren A vs. Tren E? Pros and cons?

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    There's no question tren makes you sweat more. I liked it. Not too much of a difference in sweat during the day, though there was a difference, but watch out for those night sweats, which with me, did not happen every night. Tren requires PCT LOL, period, IMO. Tren is a very strong compound. It's also super, for burning fat during a cycle. Lastly, when you do AAS, you need to keep clean. IMO, showering regularly elimates acne no matter what you're taking.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    im interested in the differences between tren a and e aswell? pros and cons?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by agentmuscleXXX View Post
    lil hard to swallow those gains unless u were brand new to working out and dieting.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalocke View Post
    Whats the differences of Tren A vs. Tren E? Pros and cons?
    Just like test prop. and test enth. Short and long esters.Tren acetate is a short ester so it starts working within a week but you have to shoot it at least EOD. tren enanthate is a long ester so it takes awhile to start seeing results but you only shoot it twice a week. Personally I love short esters cause I don't want to wait 3 or 4 weeks and I don't mind being a human pin cushion.

Thread Information