Thread: Online

jeremy02 is offline New Member

I'm new to all of this, as you can see, and I have never taken any type of steroid ...but lately it seems I need a little extra something.

I'm just wondering if "steroids " sold online from "countries where it's legal" are actually steroids. It doesn't seem like it could possibly be that easy.

Thanks for any response.

Oh, and what is a PCT? What would be a good, cheap first cycle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You need to do lots and lots of reading, I would recommend reading the rules, then read the stickies at the top of each section just to get a rudimentary knowledge base before asking questions.

I was just doing that...but I would like to know if some of the sites are legit.
    *********************8...then I'll figure out everything to be safe.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    How old are you?

Edit your last post out, Don't ask for sources here

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy02 View Post
    I was just doing that...but I would like to know if some of the sites are legit.

My first thing is I **************..then I'll figure out everything to be safe.
    As I posted after your last post, read the rules. If you had then you would know you can not ask for sources here.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    this is not a forum to "hook up" with aas. It is to discuss the theoritical use of aas.

Seems like you are going about it ass backwarda anyway. Why would you want to lock down a source first befgore you eve know anything about steroids or if they could help you at all or only hurt you. Thats the first thing id worry about- what could happen.

I've read possible side effects, safe ways to inject, injections vs. pills, antiestrogens before, and post cycle therapy .

I wasn't asking for a source, I was asking if any of the sources on the web are actual sources.

I would never buy anything I'm going to inject into my body from some random guy on a website.

I'm just trying to learn...too bad you guys aren't trying to teach.

EDIT:

To give another example...advertisements on this website saying you can buy steroids from them...are they scams? I am aware of the website that spell steroid names differently(dianaball instead of dianabol , etc.), it just doesn't seem like steroids could actually be sold over the internet. Maybe I'm just niave.
    Last edited by jeremy02; 11-29-2007 at 10:13 PM.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I've read possible side effects, safe ways to inject, injections vs. pills, antiestrogens before, and post cycle therapy .

I wasn't asking for a source, I was asking if any of the sources on the web are actual sources.

I would never buy anything I'm going to inject into my body from some random guy on a website.

I'm just trying to learn...too bad you guys aren't trying to teach.

The MAJORITY of sources on the web are FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
    I get my stuff from Online from a VERY reliable source, but it took me months from searching to finally find it, but they are out there. And NEVER ask for sources on this site or you will be banned in the blink of an EYE...........

This is not a teaching site, it is a learning site, which is mainly done from reading the STICKIES!!!! Those have helped me take my diet and workout routine to the next level, but so has a personal trainer

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    I would never buy anything I'm going to inject into my body from some random guy on a website

You just answerd your own question

Random guy on a forum and a business are two different things.

Maybe I don't wanna take steroids . Seems to make most of you want to be smartasses.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUpCanuk View Post
    I would never buy anything I'm going to inject into my body from some random guy on a website

You just answerd your own question

I dont want to mention the LAB, but it is from a VERY POPULAR and LONG TIME ESTABLISHED LAB...............not some random GUY, you idiot, I'm not some fool who just takes anything, think next time or ask a question before u make a ridiculous comment!!!

topnotch is offline Member
    guys no flaming....everybody here is just trying to help ya jeremy so there's no need to get an attitude...they're giving you the best advice...just read the rules and stick around here reading everything you can...you'll learn everything you need from here

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    The point is jeremy, is that 99% of the people on here have gotten there knowledge by READING, not just posting and asking. It takes a long time to begin to figure out what the heck is going on. READ and learn, then ask questions that you cannot find by simply using the search button.

Big
    I wasn't asking for a source
    Really?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...07#post3722007

Cun0144 is offline Junior Member
    So delete
    Last edited by Cun0144; 04-29-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Needtogetbackinshape View Post
    I dont want to mention the LAB, but it is from a VERY POPULAR and LONG TIME ESTABLISHED LAB...............not some random GUY, you idiot, I'm not some fool who just takes anything, think next time or ask a question before u make a ridiculous comment!!!

Sorry dident mean to put ur flame on bro , just saying that I would not order from the internet . From what I have been told that most of the gear orderd online is ether not fit for human use , or has wrong dosing . But Im sure that there are exceptions to the rule .

Mucle Development Magzine did a story on it , they orderd a shit load of gear from internet sites . 90 percent Of the gear was tainted or had wrong dosaging

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Random guy on a forum and a business are two different things.

Maybe I don't wanna take steroids. Seems to make most of you want to be smartasses.
    No, they are just tired of noobs coming here asking for sources, which is what you did in your 1st post..

in my signature there are links to much of the information you are looking for..

it's easier to follow my links than to use the search feature at the top of the page too..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post

hahahaa..

welcome to ar.. you will recover.. just read before asking questions..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I understand where u are coming from, but I did alot of research for a while, and the lab that it is coming from is well known and popularly used (AL). I mean i had an amazing local lab that was a great source before they had to go get busted but sometimes you have to open your horizons and use different labs once things get closed down.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    i love it, he's hinted to that on a few of his posts...

Honestly though, Jeremy, you won't find any sources on here. Limit your questions to Diets, training, PCT and proposed cycle set ups and you will get more than helpful advice here. Many knowledgable people frequent the Q+A sections on this board...more so than other boards I've been to. Don't get all bent out of shape because someone corrected you one something. It'll all come in time. I don't think anyone on here was a "pro" at it the first time they tried but we certainly learn from our mistakes and others.

You'll be alright

Thread Information