agentmuscleXXX is offline New Member

leg cramps/lower back cramps/massive headaches

I was wondering if one of you bros could help me!!! I ve been on a cycle for 6 weeks now and since the 5 th week i ve been getting headaches really bad. Now my legs are cramping all the time along with my lower back and neck feels stiff too. I started with winstrol 50 ed along with tri-trenabol 150 every 5th day so about 200mg of tren a week. On the 5th week I decided to start doing the winstrol eod so that I could extend my cycle a little longer. so on the fith week I took a shot monday no shot on tue and wed I took a shot my headaches started that day like 5 hrs after the shot. it was really bad on thursday (last week) then it got better on friday so I decided to take a shot and the same thing happend couple of hours later my head started pounding again hurting on both sides of the temple. so I said to myself it must be the winstrol. I delayed my tri tren shot from friday and took it on sun becouse my head was hurting that bad and I wanted to see if the tren by its self was gonna have any affects on me so ok I took the shot on sun and guess what the same thing happend the headaches came again but on monday it was the worse OMG it was so bad I had to miss my chest day!! I had some fever on manday also for about 2 hrs my head was pretty hot. the next day I was able to work out and I ve been working out since, my headaches went down but they are still there and now im cramping like crazy mostly on my legs and lower back but also on my arms and my neck feels stiff. I also forgot to say that my stomach had been hurting since the 3rd week. I ve had hepotitis B when I was kid so my liver is more sensitive than most people (my eyes are not yellow and my piss is not dark) the blood presure is fine I check it everyday. 128/60/55. I am dieting right now ofcouse so my carbs are low 100 to 120 grams a day protein is at about 350 to 400 grams a day fats around 20 to 30 grams.I was doing a 3day low carb an a one day high up untill the forth week.now im doing all low with a cheat day in the middle of the week. im eating low sodium meals also so that could have something to do with it. I was also taking creatine one the first 4 weeks "creakic". it could have something to do with my potassium levels also... i ve been drinking water like a fish recenly although i gotta say i was not drinking enough water in the first 3 weeks i woke up in the middle of the night a couple of times thirsty like a camel after a trip on the desert not a very good thing. I have some primo to finish up my cycle but im not sure if should take it... can anybody help me ?????

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    no TEST in the cycle??

nope I break out like crazy on it on my face so to me its not worth it. I have not had any problems with my joints. I started at 179lbs at 11.7 %bf now im at 197lbs bf in between 9-8% i ve had unbelivable results with this stack. I just wanted to know what is going on with me. i ve taken sust250, cyp200, dbols, anadrol ,equipoise ,primo,anavar , etc in diffrent combinations and doses but never have i seen results like on tren /winny i ve put on more weight with test and etc but a lot of it was shit weight the quality was bad. i know it has a lot to with diet but to put on a good amout of weight and loose bf at the same time feels pretty awsome.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    the winny can dry you out real good...i dont know long you are running it for but it will dry your joints out. the cramping and the stiffness might be from the winny..the headaches might be a reaction you have to aas...i think you should take some MSM and glucos this might help..

house71 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by agentmuscleXXX View Post
    nope I break out like crazy on it on my face so to me its not worth it. I have not had any problems with my joints. I started at 179lbs at 11.7 %bf now im at 197lbs bf in between 9-8% i ve had unbelivable results with this stack. I just wanted to know what is going on with me. i ve taken sust250, cyp200, dbols, anadrol,equipoise,primo,anavar, etc in diffrent combinations and doses but never have i seen results like on tren/winny i ve put on more weight with test and etc but a lot of it was shit weight the quality was bad. i know it has a lot to with diet but to put on a good amout of weight and loose bf at the same time feels pretty awsome.
    you can still do this with test....

I forgot to say i ve stoped the winny on the 5th week. after the last shot on last friday. but im cramping worse than before now and I know the winny is out of my body.....the tren is still in for a little bit more since its the tri-tren. I was gonna run winny for 8 weeks. yeah your right you could but it would be harder since your holding water and adding fat becouse of the estrogen but anyways its the tremedous acne that keeps me away from it. im gonna try some msm and gluco... I wanna be able to continue my cycle i would hate to have to stop it now but then again you have to listen to your body.... I know its not AAS in general couse its not my first cycle so i was thinking it could be a toxicity of tren/winny together that couse it... i dont know

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    bananas, taurine
    hawthorn berry, garlic

bye bye headaches and back pumps

thanks bors, i was actually thinking of going down the store and getting a few bananas i just popped a couple of garlic pills im just gonna wait and see what happens.....

snatchgrip is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    bananas, taurine
    hawthorn berry, garlic

bye bye headaches and back pumps
    Good call buddy. Also drink that water OP.

been drining more water than a fish i eat a couple of bananas before my workout and my cramps went down a lot. as far as the headaches they are still there but much more mild than the beginig of the week "maybe becouse the tren is almost out of my body" i dont know but im debating with myself weather i should start the primos tomorrow as the tri-tren will loose its power by tomorrow.. i dont want to finish my cycle sooner...unless i have too...if not im gonna have to start on my post cycle... I wanted to just finhish off with a light dose of primo just to put the icing on the cake and harden up a little more what do bros think???

I ve tryed taking extra potassium that help with the cramps but its only a temporaty thing. So I started taking a multi mineral also along with my multi vitamin,vit b complex,vit c,carnitine,about 30 to 40 grams of glutamine a day"couse im dieting",milk thistle,herbvit al liver detox,vit e,fish oil that i have been taking and nothing the head aches are still going everyday 24 hours a day not as extreme now but are sitll there. my last shot of tri tren was 8 days ago on a sunday so its still in my body and it should be in for the next 10-14 days becouse it has an enethate ester. Im not sure what the specific reason that i ve been getting these migranes too many reasons. I belive it could be due to my liver since these two agents are more agressive towards it and i have a more sensitive liver than a normal person pluss my liver has been abused by liquor not while im on ofcourse. so unfortunatly i belive its for the best of my health to finish my cycle sooner than i thought and give my body a rest. either way im very happy with my results im 5'10 and now at 200 pounds from 179 and im at about 8.5 %bf from 11.7 i worked out harder than ever and my diet was perfect and along with these 2 agents i was able to put on about 20 pounds of muscle and loose about 4 percet of my bf in six weeks so i cant be upset with that

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Winny ouch, i have nightmares of them cramps....

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    tren gives me massive headaches only did it once for that reason alone

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing on my last cycle..I got some potassium pills and drank an ass load of water for cramping and some cranberry extract for my kidneys, it was ten times better within days...Winny is good shit but it sucks when it comes to cramping !!!

Its my first time taking winny/tren loved the results but they beat me up pretty good. The cramping sucks pretty bad I gotta agree but when you mix that with 24 hour headaches, stomach pain and little fever on the side ****ing A !!! that really SUCKS!!! Im felling better now the cramping seems to be going away and the head aches have gone down too. next cycle in feb im gonna stay way from those 2 I was was thinking PRIMO/EQ/VAR. MAN I FEEL LIKE JASON BOURNE FROM BOURNE IDENTITY WITH THOSE WEIRD HEAD ACHES AHHHHHH TRENDSTONE!!!!! AT LEAST I STILL KNOW WHO I AM... I THINK

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    Have fun with the

Thread Information