redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Still trying to put together a cycle

Ok so I have been reading for the last few days more and more and will continue to use this site for learning. I don`t plan on starting a cycle until some time in january as I have a few pounds of fat to shed I`m 235lbs, 6'3" and I`m 24 years old. Lots of experience with weights and so on. I actually have my own gym in my basement so there is no hassle having to go to a gym. Ok so here is what I am thinking :

Weeks
    1-12 Test E 500mg split into 2 injections each week
    1-4 D BOL TABS 40mg ED
    9-12 Winstrol EOD 50mg injections
    1-12 Arimidex .5mg EOD

PCT starting about 2 weeks after injections are done
    1-2 clomid 100mg ED
    3 clomid 75mg ED
    4 clomid 50mg ED

I know for a first cycle people are suggesting not stacking but I am convinced I want to use winstrol through the end of the cycle to get hard and more cut. My main concern on this cycle is more concerning pct

-will the clomid be enough for pct?
    -is the armidex going to do enough to prevent gyno?
    -is that the right amount of armidex to be taking during the cycle?
    -do I need to take the armidex starting in the first week or later?
    -is that going to be the right amount of clomid for pct?

Any other sugestions are welcome too, I still have about 3 weeks or so before I will start my mission to find all of this stuff. I plan on dropping down to 215 lbs or so before starting the cycle. Thanks!

funbos is offline Associate Member
    looks good bro

and for your questions,
    personally dont prefer clomid if i was on your place i would take nolva with hcg ,
    with adex i cant help you becuse in greeen in this case

and i would take winnie till 14week, till end of test enth working.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I also prefer nolva with hcg I never use clomid. arimidex should be .25 ed whether throughout cycle or in pct. I agree with funbos extend your winnie. for pct I would have an ai and a serm.

Thanks alot I will consider doing the extra 2 weeks on the winnie, I cant say thanks enough this place is just a fountain of knowledge. I will do more reading on the pct, I just had concerns with something I read suggesting nolva can cause estrogen levels to rise which seemed a little risky to me.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    you dont need armidex with 500mg of test. If your paroid just get nolva, but dont use it unless you need it. But I think you wasting money with the armidex.

hmm I know armidex costs a bit more but being a novice I am more concerned with possible side effects. if it is only a matter of $100-$200 or so I really have no problem spending it on armidex just to be safe. I

oops I wasnt done....
    I just mean I rather be safe than sorry you know what I mean?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    you dont need armidex with 500mg of test. If your paroid just get nolva, but dont use it unless you need it. But I think you wasting money with the armidex.
    bad advice. For one, a good pct always includes a serm and an ai. so nolva and adex. 2 YOU might not need adex at 500mg test, but HE might.
    Get the adex, have it on hand before you start. If you dont get sensitive nips, dont use it. If you dont get bloated (i did) then dont use it. But why not have it on hand if your going to use it anyway?

Anthony roberts' pct is very good. i used it withh sucess.

Nolva wont cure the problem causeing the gyno. Nolva is a serm that block the estrogen receptor in the breast tissue---thats it. adex actually reduces estrogen in your body by keeping test from turning into estrogen. That sounds helpfull, more test and less estrogen.

also if your trying to keep off the bloat skip the dbol and frontload your test.

play804 is offline New Member
    why are you doing the test in two different injections, if your only doing 500 a week you can do that in one shot. i do 500mg of test and 300 of deca mixed in one syringe, am i doing something wrong or what.....

topnotch is offline Member
    with the test you can shoot it once a week, but it's recommended to split it into twice a week, for more stable blood levels

so if im doing test on wensday then when would i do the other shot????

topnotch is offline Member
    either saturday or sunday....

thanks man i appreciate it.....

also if your trying to keep off the bloat skip the dbol and frontload your test.
    So you're suggesting Idouble the Test E for the first 4 weeks? is there anyone else who thinks this is better than taking oral dboal 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks? I`m not doubting your advice just that to me (being a novice) that sounds like alot of test to to inject at the start of a cycle. AM I correct in saying you are suggesting doubling the Test E for the first 4 weeks or are you suggesting less than that?

less than that. Look up at thread thats called "front loading explained". Google "roidcalc" i dont have the link anymore. Between both of these items i researched i thought it an obvious choice for me safety wise and gains wise.

Id recomend double doseing the first 4 shots, maybe 6--- play with the roid cal and see what gets you closest to your dose (500 a week divided by 7) per without going too much over. You will find that because of the long ester you will be able to start with a much higher dose and still not have a high level of aas in your blood

thats why i like short esters- none of this front loading or kick start stuff

and inject enthanate estered compounds 2x a week. so every 3.5 days... mon morn and thurs night etc.

Thanks I have already learned twice a week is necessary for test e, I will continue my research I have a potenial online source but i will have to wait to get it verified online.

Thread Information