JSola is offline Associate Member

Sustanon 250 for 1st cycle?

This seems to be the closest thing I can get to regular test right now, can I run this for my first real cycle? I can also get decca and winny, would either of those stack well?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    single ester test is best for first cycle imo but since you can't get it sus will do. anything stacks well with test but you shouldn't worry about that yet. test only for first cycle. 500mg wk. 125mg eod. if your running sus. for 12 wks.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    i asked pretty much the same question J, and got the same answers.. I however feel it is the best choice also.. I did cyp once and liked it.. now im going straight sust at 500mg per week for 12 weeks! I think Im going to enjoy it!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sus is fine if you can't get your hands on single esters... shoot EOD though..also, deca would make a good addition but I would leave that for the second cycle when you can get your hands on test E or test Cyp...

The WeaPoN is offline Junior Member
    best to do a single ester test cycle first to see how well your body responds to the compound, sus produce unstable blood levels, dont stack anything on your first cycle also

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle included sust and deca and i had awsome gains. If i do sust now i also do test prop eod.

The WeaPoN is offline Junior Member
    why do two forms a test, sus has prop in it

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    If you can get a single ester test like enanthate or cypionate use that.. its cheaper and will give you the same results. If not use the sust... You don't need deca or winny.. just stick with the test for now you will grow lots from that save the deca and winny for down the road a bit when u dont get as great results from just a plain test cycle.

darr is offline Member

Talking

My first cycle was
    sust250mg1-12 500mg wk
    deca300mg1-10 300mg wk
    proivion1-12 50mg daily.
    i made amazeing gains!!!good luck!

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was Test C and I saw awesome gains for your first cycle I wouldnt stack it with anything you will be paying more money for future cycles I would just stick with the sustanon and you will probley gain about 20 pounds depending on you diet. Good Luck!!

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    yeah sust will be fine for your first cycle. 500mg a week, shot eod. maybe front load the sust for the first few shots.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Some good advice here. Just stick to the sust but the only thing that I would add, if you can get it, is Proviron .... one tab a day throughout your cycle.

DON'T FORGET YOUR PCT!!

tono testosterone is offline Junior Member
    im doing sust for my very first cycle and i have to say i feel great into my fourth week and already seeing good gains i cant wait till my next cycle to stack up!! have fun and be safe!

fdrx7man is offline Member
    sus is my cycle ill be doing in a few weeks..!! I cant wait!! 12 weeks at 500mg a week, with shots eod to keep blood levels straight!! whoo hoo!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JSola View Post
    This seems to be the closest thing I can get to regular test right now, can I run this for my first real cycle? I can also get decca and winny, would either of those stack well?
    Deca stacks well with SUST. Honestly my best gains and my first cycles were SUSTANON only.

baseball_guy is offline New Member
    For my first stack I took sust stacked wit winny and had huge gains and was happy with it. If you decide to go with deca and get tested for any sports i would highly reccomend not using it its a bitch to get out of your system

Thread Information