FinnishFlash is offline New Member

Naposim 5mg and Deca Durabolin for woman?

Does anyone have experience or knowlege about Naposin (Diabol) and Deca Durabolin when taken by woman? I know how they work for me, but my wife is about to take some and to be honest, I´m afraid the virilization symptoms will occur. So if anyone have ideas or suggestions, I would be more than happy!!

solidA is offline Associate Member
    tell her to take anavar or primo

that other stuff is hard core

Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFlash View Post
    Does anyone have experience or knowlege about Naposin (Diabol) and Deca Durabolin when taken by woman? I know how they work for me, but my wife is about to take some and to be honest, I´m afraid the virilization symptoms will occur. So if anyone have ideas or suggestions, I would be more than happy!!
    Whoa dude dbol for woman not a good Idea and deca for only VERY experinced female BB.My wife uses anavar and she is more then happy with results never needed anything eles.

pigrond is offline Member
    dont do it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Have her try Anavar and/or Primo.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Does anyone have experience or knowlege about Naposin (Diabol) and Deca Durabolin when taken by woman? I know how they work for me, but my wife is about to take some and to be honest,I´m afraid the virilization symptoms will occur. So if anyone have ideas or suggestions, I would be more than happy!!
    As well you should be!
    It's better if you keep her off aas altogether, but if she must...Var or Winny at 10mgs for 8wks. Or Primo 100mgs EW for 10wks.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information