mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

kickstarting deca cycle with tren ace

this will be my fourth cycle. I wont be starting it for a while but I have to place my order today. I normally would not think to put two 19 nors in one cycle as I know how hard I could be shut down. But I am thinking about making myself the guinnea pig on this one. my proposal:run tren ace for six wks until deca kicks in. that how long it takes for me. I will be running a moderate dose of test e with this but since the test wont kick for a while I will supplement the first month with test suspension at 75-100mg ed. I know i will be scrutinized for this one but what are your guys thoughts on this. Also bromo, letro on hand. hcg might be used multiple times throughout cycle and strongly in pct which will be hookers pct lasting 6 wks.

mx3
    I forgot to add that the first six wks my cals will be moderate 3500ed and 4500ed after that. this is a lean bulk I plan on shedding some fat and adding some mass first six wks then I will keep the cals high to supplement the deca and test the last eight wks of the cycle. Dont get me wrong this is not a multiple goal cycle just shed some fat and gain as much lean mass as possible.

mx3
    bump

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Sounds ok to try bro...being that you're doing please let us know your results....I'm not a big fan of deca ...ive ran tren and EQ with outstanding results...Of course had prop in there aswell.

mx3
    thanks for the input. I will you keep you posted on results.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    this will be my fourth cycle. I wont be starting it for a while but I have to place my order today. I normally would not think to put two 19 nors in one cycle as I know how hard I could be shut down. But I am thinking about making myself the guinnea pig on this one. my proposal:run tren ace for six wks until deca kicks in. that how long it takes for me. I will be running a moderate dose of test e with this but since the test wont kick for a while I will supplement the first month with test suspension at 75-100mg ed. I know i will be scrutinized for this one but what are your guys thoughts on this. Also bromo, letro on hand. hcg might be used multiple times throughout cycle and strongly in pct which will be hookers pct lasting 6 wks.

Your right,,I dont like the TREN /DECA in same cycle. for a good 'kickstart' add some DBOL instead at the begining.

Thread Information