lil-SLIM is offline Member

should I quit this cycle???

my cycle was 10 weeks mast sust dbol

week 5 had to stop the mast and am still waiting on the rest from my supplyer who assured me it would be in on time

but worst of all havent been able to workout for 2 weeks due to shoulder injury...during this time I was still inj test...im feelin fine now but with this injury and the missing mast im kinda thinking of bagging this cycle. Im also basically broke so extending the cycle isnt an option

what you guys think???

The WeaPoN is offline Junior Member
    i personally never start a cycle unless i have all my required gear, i would scrap this cycle, rest up let the injury heel,get all your gear need and then start over

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM View Post
    my cycle was 10 weeks mast sust dbol

week 5 had to stop the mast and am still waiting on the rest from my supplyer who assured me it would be in on time

but worst of all havent been able to workout for 2 weeks due to shoulder injury...during this time I was still inj test...im feelin fine now but with this injury and the missing mast im kinda thinking of bagging this cycle. Im also basically broke so extending the cycle isnt an option

what you guys think???

If you not able to workout 100% I would hit PCT .

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    never start a cycle without all your gear this will just be a lesson learned

celticd is offline Associate Member
    i understand the frustration of carrying an injury when all u wana do is hit the heights in the gym friend
    hit the pct and take youre time with the recovery
    id to sit on my ass for 3month b/c of a bad shoulder injury and im just getting back into it/good things come to those who wait...

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Id agree, its shitty but id pack'er in and hit pct for a month then reevalualte. Happened to me last year, I got a terrible sickness, similar to mono, mid cycle. Watched myself loose about 15 pounds and wither away helplessly. Its shitty but you gotta just adapt bud. Good luck.

Thread Information