Thread: curious

oldnoob is offline New Member

curious

hey people being a newbie i managed to get winstrol 50, test e and trenbol, the source that sold it to me recommend a dosage of 1ml EACH thrice a week but tis dosage seems little compared to the beginner cycle advice given by the many bros here

2nd qns is some ppl said that its best to inject steroids 45 mins before workout, while some say tt it is alrite to inject the night before workout~ which is better?

all replies would be greatly appreciated

regards
    oldnoob

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnoob View Post
    hey people being a newbie i managed to get winstrol 50, test e and trenbol, the source that sold it to me recommend a dosage of 1ml EACH thrice a week but tis dosage seems little compared to the beginner cycle advice given by the many bros here

2nd qns is some ppl said that its best to inject steroids 45 mins before workout, while some say tt it is alrite to inject the night before workout~ which is better?

all replies would be greatly appreciated

regards
    oldnoob

Your source is a moron. It depends on the the mg of your products. Also winny should be taken every day. And depending on what kind of tren you have maybe that too. Also if this is your first cycle you should not be taking tren.

What are your stats

haha i am glad i get to noe tis forum and thus i am able to clarify ahhaz well i;m 65kg and 1.7m . i was thinking of just doing test e as its my first time. what is the ideal amount and should i inject 45 mins before workout or on the night before workout days? btw the test e comes in 300mg/ml 10xml
    Last edited by oldnoob; 12-01-2007 at 09:25 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnoob View Post
    haha i am glad i get to noe tis forum and thus i am able to clarify ahhaz well i;m 65kg and 1.7m . i was thinking of just doing test e as its my first time. what is the ideal amount and should i inject 45 mins before workout or on the night before workout days?
    Test e should be done 2 times a week. Depend on its strength. I'm assuming its 250mg/ml It doesnt matter before work out or not. Do it like mon/thursday.

How old are you? How long you been training?

i'm 25 been training for 5 yrs but not much though every mon,wed and fri

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    get your training and diet perfected before you start a cycle. Your first cycle is like magic--- you will be bale to put on 30+ lbs if you diet correctly. So dont waste it... Do it right and make sure you are eating properly

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    do more reading

Thread Information