Thread: My clen cycle

Minisin is offline New Member

My clen cycle

hey guys im doing a clen cycle that i started today. I wonder if this setup is ok and im open for suggestions. Im going to do my normal workout routine but with 30 min cardio after ecah pump. Im also following a food diet for max resualts. anyhow let me know what you guys think. This is for cutting btw, not pct.

and dag means day:

dag 1 20 mcg
    dag 2 40 mcg
    dag 3 60 mcg
    dag 4 60 mcg
    dag 5 80 mcg
    dag 6 80 mcg
    dag 7 80 mcg
    dag 8 100 mcg
    dag 9 100 mcg
    dag 10 100 mcg
    dag 11 120 mcg
    dag 12 120 mcg
    dag 13 80 mcg
    dag 14 40 mcg
    Last edited by Minisin; 11-26-2007 at 09:46 AM. Reason: elaborating some norwegian

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Are you going to take it for 2 weeks only?

2 weeks, then 2 weeks off, then another 2 weeks. Im not exactly sure how i should hit the 2 next weeks after the 2 weeks off. should i start at 120 mcg and keep it at that for 12 days? or should i build up like i do on the first 2 weeks?
    Last edited by Minisin; 11-26-2007 at 10:57 AM. Reason: added a new question

deez.nutz is offline New Member
    Build up like you do on the first two weeks imo. During the cycles its important to run taurine to help with cramps. stay well hydrated too. Run keto or a mild antihistamine during the two weeks off. If you don't then you might as well not even take the clen . Look into keto and taurine.

well to be honest im not able to get my hands onb keto or taurine. Is there anything without a recept i can get at a pharmacy that might help? If im ok with the cramps, can it work without taurine then?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    have you checked out sponsors of this board?

yea well it's not legal in my country. the customs check stops it before i get it and i get fined.

Quote Originally Posted by Minisin View Post
    2 weeks, then 2 weeks off, then another 2 weeks. Im not exactly sure how i should hit the 2 next weeks after the 2 weeks off. should i start at 120 mcg and keep it at that for 12 days? or should i build up like i do on the first 2 weeks?
    You should finish the first two weeks at 120 or 140 mcg without tapering down, then 2 wks off and then 2 weeks restarting at the peak dose and tapering down exactly the inverse of the first two weeks.
    CL

well to be honest im not able to get my hands onb keto or taurine. Is there anything without a recept i can get at a pharmacy that might help? If im ok with the cramps, can it work without taurine then?
    It is not automatic you take clen =you'll have cramps. So IMO there's no need for taurine or keto in the off weeks. Better some T3...
    CL

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    yeah I wouldnt taper down and dont be afraid of going higher I went upto 180mcg with very lil sides

okey good to hear i only took 20 mg today and i already feel some semi shaking and minor headache. but i figure i can avoid cramps with drinking alot and eating bananas. I have also felt slight discomfort in my left hand but im hoping that's just placebo effect.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    you should be able to get taurine at gnc or any health food store

for some reason taurine is not legal in my country and the guy i got the clen from didn't hav e any

im experiencing some small discomfort on my left chest. It does not hurt alot but it does not feel good aswell. I had a doctor appointment right before i started on clen and everything looked alright. Is this my nervousity starting to come? is this anything to be nervous about or is it normal when doing clen.

and umm i experience it more when i do cardio
    Last edited by Minisin; 11-29-2007 at 04:51 AM. Reason: additional info

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    for some reason taurine is not legal in my country and the guy i got the clen from didn't hav e any
    really?

thats rediculous

Yea i know cheedanips but what can i do about it. anyhow due some injury i have to start on a antibiotic cycle. it's penicillin, is this dangerous to take while im on a clen cycle?

edit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catclen.htm after reading that i found this

"Another thing people should be aware of is the inherent liver toxicity associated with clenbuterol use. When stacking with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids , accutane, anti-biotics or other hepatoxic elements, one should have his liver values checked by a licensed physician at regular points in time to avoid all problems. If you not a yellow discoloration of the skin cease use immediately and contact your doctor."

So from what i understand clen is hard on my liver and so is anti-biotics. im going to take antibiotic for 14 days and i have 7 days left of my clen cycle. what should i do? I don't want to mess around with my liver
    Last edited by Minisin; 12-03-2007 at 08:40 AM. Reason: additional info

Thread Information