Thread: old man

sprint29 is offline Junior Member

old man

I am a 52year old man wanting to try a cycle of something safe that will help me cut and build some size...I've tryed Enanthate and loved what it did for me although it came with a price..I think ....I did a 8 week cycle and my joints started hurting so bad that i had to quit...I would like to get cut more than size as im 52 and dont need alot of size at this time in my life..What i like about Deca was that it made be very aggressive and i could hang with the kids better on the race track.

p.s. Need a safe steroid thats
    easy on my joints.

Thanks for your help,
    Duffy

Deca aperently does wonders for your joints..however it is not typically used for cutting. So you wanna cut and build size ?? My advice to you is to Run Test (enanthate or cypinate) along with deca at whatever doses you see fit, put on some lean mass , and then after pct cut down with diet and cardio.

Reseach Anavar I've never used it and have little knowlege on it but it is said to be very mild though produces good strengh gains and aids in muscle building and fat loss. Not sure how it will effect the joints

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint29 View Post
    I am a 52year old man wanting to try a cycle of something safe that will help me cut and build some size...I've tryed Enanthate and loved what it did for me although it came with a price..I think ....I did a 8 week cycle and my joints started hurting so bad that i had to quit...I would like to get cut more than size as im 52 and dont need alot of size at this time in my life..What i like about Deca was that it made be very aggressive and i could hang with the kids better on the race track.

p.s. Need a safe steroid thats
    easy on my joints.

Thanks for your help,
    Duffy
    Duffy,

I can appreciate your aversion to joint pain. While I haven't personally experienced joint pain on Test E-- I have had it on Winstrol and Tren (I just hurt everywhere on Tren). For alot of people Deca works wonders for their joints (some old school guys even claim that it heals joints... although that theory is in disfavor at the moment)
    Since you're age 52 and your test levels have most likely declined significantly + you are looking for less mass/size & more of an overall healthy build-- I would suggest a mild cycle with more duration (more in the realm of an aggressive Testosterone Replacement Therapy).
    300mg wk if Test E
    300mg wk of Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate)
    after wk 6 500IU HCG every 3rd day
    ending with proper PCT.
    I'd run it for 16 weeks.

Joints should feel great, Fat should decline, Strength and muscle size should go up-- and you'll be chasing the Mrs. around like you were 17.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    BTW-- you can get all of that prescribed by your physician (seeing as you're 52) which removes alot of complications with using steroids in general.

boDAWG is offline Member
    if youre looking to get cut and stay safe i think its pretty safe to say the the best steroid to use would be anavar , usually very very pricey but well worth it, few of my buddies ran var only cycles and had great results.

deca : while it will "lube" your joints it will also make cutting much harder
    test e: run it at a low dose (250-350mg) it will add asgressivnes and its a universal steroid good for cutting and bulking

make sure you got a GOOD PCT
    you can PM me if you want any more help

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    hay old man,

am 55 and have experienced the same joint pain with my script of test e (150 weekly)....have been doing some homework on the pain and deca is what i read about over and over again.....have also started natural path suggestion of glucosamine and chondroitin...also a "PSI Daytime" by integrative therapeutics....the latter is 6-8 weeks before any relief....check out Deca in the Steroids -Testosterone Info on the User Menu when you open this site....left hand side of opening page.....when i find deca that is what i am going with ...too many of our younger brothers mention it to be sales pitch....PM me when you get some days of it behind you....want to hear if/how it does for you....us old guys gotta stick together.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I do 100mg Deca every week on top of my 80mg Test E and it works a treat for the joints, I am turn 53 next week (presents greatfully accepted )

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

anavar

well how much test ethanate was u on that mad eu feel so bad

if your looking for something safe that will cut u up and not hurt your joints take a look into an anavar cycle its very safe and helps cut fat

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I do 100mg Deca every week on top of my 80mg Test E and it works a treat for the joints, I am turn 53 next week (presents greatfully accepted )
    Nice to see some older guys on here. (I am 46).

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats what i love about this board, you have such a wide varitey of people from different places. im a member at about 10 different boards and this one has way more info then any other. you have sources on others but you cant get the info that you can here. this is honestly the best board on the net to learn about gear. back to the question now. my only advice is to throw deca in with the test, eat healthy and take letro to help you keep the water down. deca is probably the best steroid to help with joint problems

xero is offline Associate Member
    Very interesting Kale....how is your strength and how well do you keep size at these doses?
    How long do you stay on?

My deepest condolances for yesterday.

xero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer1983 View Post
    well how much test ethanate was u on that mad eu feel so bad

if your looking for something safe that will cut u up and not hurt your joints take a look into an anavar cycle its very safe and helps cut fat
    Maybe not that safe....sent my cholesterol levels from normal thru the roof after a 6 week 60mg/day cycle. I wont do another var cycle in a hurry.

Just a caution if your in your 50's...need to be extra careful with your cardiovascular system.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    happy birthday!
    Your dead hooker is in the mail as we speak.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Deca Yepp! Sorry Im Not Old Yet Though! I Do Have Many Jiont Injuries (motocross)and Im A Few Weeks From Starting My Next Cycle Invloveing Deca!

Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    Very interesting Kale....how is your strength and how well do you keep size at these doses?
    How long do you stay on?

My deepest condolances for yesterday.
    My strength is about 75% of what it is on a full cycle. Size of completely maintained. I am on forever dude and thans for the condolences, it means a lot

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    happy birthday!
    Your dead hooker is in the mail as we speak.
    Your so sweet

Thread Information