wayne69 is offline Associate Member

trap injection???

i was wondering has anyone ever shot in their traps before? i never did any research on this so i figured i would ask u guys. i mean u hear of people injecting in biceps, calves, quads, etc... so what about the traps????

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    anyone??? i am just curious about the topic here

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    no i havent but thats some hardcore shit. why would u wanna shoot ur trap. stick wit ass, thighs, and shoulders.

bump

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch! No thank you. Calves, quads, bi's tri's, glutes, delts, pecs. No traps.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yes I have attempted to shoot traps myself and it became a bloody mess. If you have someone to help go ahead as Id rather shoot them then calves. Only problem is there is a lot of nerves and veins running through your traps so ya gotta get them right. Traps were the only time I ever got blood when I aspirated. It was kinda funny tho, once I injected i had to let the needle and syringe sit in my trap cus my arm was cramping up. Once i got loose again i aspirated an drew blood. So i switched to the other trap and htat one was a "bloddy" mess. Hahahah, so yeah i probably wont be doing those anymore. IMO, dets, lats, biceps, quads, pecs are all my favorite and very easy to shoot.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i dont care for trap injects but i'd opt for them over calves any day

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been doing the inner and outer calves for years. With certain compounds it can be very painful but for the most part I'm used to it. The stuff I was using a couple months ago would make me knot up like crazy so no way was I putting that in my leg but what I'm using now is smooth and painless.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne69 View Post
    i was wondering has anyone ever shot in their traps before? i never did any research on this so i figured i would ask u guys. i mean u hear of people injecting in biceps, calves, quads, etc... so what about the traps????
    Ive done IGF1 with slin pins in traps many times.

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    yes ive done trap injections many times, one of my fav spots... gets alil tricky when doin it urself but is much easier then lat injections.. love those 2 by the way

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i've done traps a couple of times. its not that bad. just feels like you worked the dog sh1t out of'em. im with tia on this one. ive shot almost everywhere, but never calves.

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    I used to shoot traps very often. It was low amounts of winny. I was a little tricky, as I always did it myself. Never had any probs though. It is dangerous if you think about it, though.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i dont care for trap injects but i'd opt for them over calves any day
    i love traps... that one of my regular rotation sites... i hit everything but calves... i will never shoot calves ever again... did it once and literally couldn't walk for about a week...

Thread Information