alphamalert is offline New Member

discomfort with test cyp

I'm on my 3rd week of cyp , tren cycle taking tren Eod and cyp every 5 days.Every cyp dose has caused me extreme discomfort , i had a full cc the first time(glutes) which resulted in flu symptoms for one night ( no big deal) and my glutes hurt so much i was couch ridden for almost 2 days. The tren is pain free even in delts. I'm too scared to put even a half cc in my delts for fear of swelling and redness , and also immobility i get from cyp in glutes.Do i cut it down to 1/3 cc with tren dose EOD? Why am i having these reactions to cyp? Is this common? My glutes are swollen and red about 2 days after and it continues for a full week.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Is this your 1st cycle? if so, why are you doing tren ?

What dosages are you using? You may try warming the cyp first and then slowly inject. Massage afterwords. Cyp is usually less painful that most. I use test e. and I also experienced similar reactions but once I warmed it and then use slow injections, everything was great. I think you can mix it with something but someone else may need the chime in on that.

This is my 3rd cycle in 3 years. MY buddies were telling me to maybe cut it with the tren . I'll try to slow down on injection speed, and warming up the oil as well. Cyp is usually discomfort free? I think i'll try the 1/3 cyp with 1 cc tren one more time in glutes real slow and see how that works before i go delts and can't lift my arm. What if the area still shows a reaction even with 1/3? What are my next options?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Thats the first I have heard of the using tren as a mixer to help with painful injections.

How many mgs of cyp/wk are u using? Because, 1cc per injection shouldnt be giving you that much trouble.

I'm only doing 1cc every 5 days of the cyp. It was bad enough last time to make me want to quit... i couldn't even sleep on that side of my ass!

I'm only doing 1cc every 5 days of the cyp. It was bad enough last time to make me want to quit... i couldn't even sleep on that side of my ass!

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    there is something wwrong, with. either the test, your injection procedure or a combination

madmustang is offline Junior Member
    Agree Test Cyp Is Painless Unless U Slam It In

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    i agree i experienced this only when i injected tren and cyp together .maybe the alcohol levels maid it hurt more,

overnightworker21 is offline Junior Member
    I know this is an old post but I use test c also and get the same discomfort with 1cc shot everytime, and it hurts for a few days. But I have yet to warm it, and I go as slow as humanly possible with the injection. I also feel slightly sick the next morning but it goes away after that.

4 U 2 Envy is offline New Member
    Are you moving the needle around after you have it in side you? As the others have said, try warming up the test before you inject it.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Cyp shouldnt hurt going in. I push it in slowly 1ml/ minute. Be sure and keep your hand steady. The biggest problem is wiggling when you push slowly. Remember you have a razor sharp object in your muscle. The more it wiggles the worse it is. I shot 2.5 mls of cyp in my glute once and had to take advil to sleep for the next 2 days. It actually burned after the first 2 mls going in that time. Mine is not ugl either. I get it from my dr.

Yea, I think I may be moving it around a little. Unintentionally of course. Maybe I will let my wife give it a try next injection to see if its any better with her doing it instead of me twisted all around trying to do it my self.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Your wife is awesome! There is no way mine would inject me.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    Your wife is awesome! There is no way mine would inject me.
    LOL.... Well my wife did my injection yesterday and even though I did not roll the syringe in my hands to warm it some, it feels WAAAAYYY better. I still have a very little discomfort but there is no pain like before and I can move around very easily unlike before. I guess I was moving the needle around while it was in me. So it looks like I have a new nurse!!

Thread Information