every new guy on here doing source checks

Nobody is going to answer your question.This protects you, us and possible sources.There are scammers lists posted online everywhere.Run a search with your sources name and scammer with it.Even then you can't be sure unless you know someone personaly. Even then you are taking a risk to loose your money and or your freedom.Just please don't put us or this board in the middle.If you stay in the seen long enough you are sure to meet people who are willing to help you, but at the same time certain people are only here to rip you off or put you in jail.It will take some time to define who is who.

Just be patience.If don't have the patience to find a reliable source then you are just looking for a short cut anyway and will be not be happy with your results either way.

I hope the moderators are ok with me writing this thread.I know I have asked some stupid questions on here and got a couple more to ask.When your new your not sure what is allowed and not accepted.I hope this helps some of those people

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    ummm nice 125th post....

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    ummm nice 125th post....
    Never called myself a veteran of this board, but it doesnt take you long to reliaze that this is not the place to ask those type of questions.I been in the scene on and off for about 5 years but it doesnt have anything to do with the edicate of these types of boards.Another world ,with another lingo

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    ummm nice 125th post....
    I would just like to say.........thank you LOL! Very much.

Thread Information