RBIZZY is offline Member

cutting cycle help...

i was thinking about takeing tren ace., winny and test prop for a cutting cycle in the future... does this sound like a good cutting cycle? i have never used tren or winny before and some feedback on them would be apriciated.... how long and at what doseage should my cycle be? my stats are as follows: 6 foot tall, 23, but ill be 24 at the time, 8-10 percent bf, and i have cycled once before and will do a test e, deca , d-bol, and masteron cycle before i do this cutting cycle.... thanks for the help.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    bump

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Your profile states 165lbs. Is that correct? You wanto to cut at 6' 165lbs?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    im going to do a test enanthate , decca and masteron cycle first, then pct and then a cutting cycle. i maybe that thin at that hight, but all my body fat seams to be on the stomach,,,, and i would love to stay cut so i figure if i keep doing a mass cycle followed by a cut cycle then i should be pretty well off. my goals are to be 200 lbs at 7%bf

That is almost 35 lbs of muscle. Not attainable that easily. I hope you are considering the time off between cycles.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah, and im not looking to reach that over night,,, there will be plenty of time between cycles, 12 bulk cycle followed by pct and 12 weeks off, and then the cutting cycle. my last cycle i went from 140 to 180, then i went to iraq and lost 20lbs because i couldnt do the pct...so any suggestions on the cutting cycle... and how long should i run the entire cycle and at what mg per substance? it will be winny tabs at 50mg per tab. thanks

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I think you need to learn how to eat, otherwise, you'll find yourself in the same shoes over and over again as you did when you went to Iraq.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    well the proper pct would of helped alot, but i left for iraq withen 24 hours of notice that i had to go, so i couldnt take it with me. i eat alright, pretty strict when i train, and when i train, i really train. i do the negatives, drop sets, i mean i used to work for golds gym so i know all about training and eating, and alot of my bro's are body builders so i am always learning from them. i would just like some input on the cutting cycle i posted and how i should run it.. thanks

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i would bulk up a bit naturally first and get your diet in check.

whats the hurry in waiting a little? hell ive been waiting over a year to hop on the juice

^^quit waiting

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    ^^quit waiting
    i'll have all my gear ready in jan/feb to start up in april, its going to be a riot

RBIZZY is offline Member
    after my first cycle i fell in love..lol. i just want to really get down to some hard core serious training.... now that i do have a possibility of going back to iraq for like 2 years, i have the time to put forth into some hard core working out. im not just some guy who is just learning about aas. ive debated for 2-3 years now and when i hit 22 i thought i was at the right age to start. im sure not everyone here was at 200lbs before they started and it seems like thats what everyone keeps trying to tell all the newb's, which i can see the point in it. but like i said wen i jump into the cutting cycle it will be my 3rd cycle. so can anyone help with this cutting cycle? thanks

Its a good cutting cycle.

I would do something like this:

1-12: test prop @ 50mg ed
    1-10: tren ace @ 50-75mg ed (start with 50mg to access how you react then bump if ok)
    7-12: winny @ 50mg ed

That's a fine cutter there.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    thanks hugovsilva.... i have alright knowlage when it comes to the classic bulk cycles, test d-bol and deca , but my cutting is minimal...what kind of pct should i run with that and what should i have on hand incase of sides?

Anthony Roberts' pct will do just fine.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i'll have all my gear ready in jan/feb to start up in april, its going to be a riot
    Some people jump on it without even knowing the names of what they are taking. You are the opposite. You've been ready for it for ages and still waiting. Come on, join the dark side of the force.

EZgainer is offline New Member
    imo with this cycle u will ad lean mass and end up gaining some quality lean mass while cutting so u will be happy with this I am planning a similiar bulker this winter then cutter in spring. I will prob end up adding some clen into my cutter also if i feel it is necc...quite possible wont b though...remember though its all 90% diet...

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Some people jump on it without even knowing the names of what they are taking. You are the opposite. You've been ready for it for ages and still waiting. Come on, join the dark side of the force.
    Yeah, do it now!!!! Come on!

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    join us now and u will become more powerful than u ever imagined

Thread Information