micenstein is offline New Member

d-bol or a-bombs

which do you think gives you the most strenght . ive done 50mg of d-bols along with test and deca but i have the opportunity to pick up some a-bombs for my next cycle and was wondering if a-bombs will give me more strenght than d-bols any imput thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    You'll a thousand different answers bro...its all a matter of preference and individuality...me personally like adrol...IMO Dbols suk!

thanks for opp. bro. ive had success with dianabols but never used a-boms the price is rights and i think ill try them. now i use to split the dianabol up through out the day how should i do the anadrol being one pill should i split it in half?

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    cant go wrong with either,

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I prefer drol

what about what time and when to take them

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    mg per mg dbol is stonger...people who use drol however usually take 100mg/ed. it's all about personal preference.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    this is a long standing debate.. the two can effect people in drastically different ways. I have to say that nothing compares to the size(albiet mostly water)/strength that anadrol can potentially cause in a short amount of time.

typically Anadrol makes me feel sick after about 2 weeks of use though. Dbol has never caused this for me, in fact, it's usually the complete opposite. But Anadrol produces some unbelievable gains in that first 2 weeks of use so it will always ramain a part of any bulking cycle of mine

these are my opinions though, some people will disagree because it effects them differently.

Interesting way to put it...Doctors always say "practicing medicine" for a reason, no medication will work the same way in every person that takes it. it's not an exact Science so it might take a little experimenting to find the right thing for you

Thread Information