allout13 is offline Associate Member

Ive gone to the dark side... question though.

So my first injection was this morning. I used a 22ga 1 1/2" needle to withdraw from the amp... I found this a little hard. Should i use an 18ga?
    Well once it was in the syringe (20ml... is that still ok?), i was injecting into my left deltoid. I used an alcohol wipe and cleaned it really good. I inserted the needle, and tried to aspirate , but nothing happened, I didnt feel anyhting and nothing came into the syringe, is this good or bad? I figured it was good so i went ahead an injected.
    I had heard of a burning sensation during an injection, but i did not feel anything. The only reason i knew it had injected was because there was none left in the syringe. How long do the injections normally take?
    I was about to pull out when i noticed there was a little test on the area around the injection site... but barely any. is this normal? and when i withdrew, a little blood spilled but thats ok. So i went about getting my first meal of the day ready and half way through, my arm started to feel a little numb, and i had trouble holding up the tuna bowl. Any reason why?

Any help would be appreciated just trying to make sure i did everything right. One last thing, If i was to run the syringe under hot water, is this ok without contaminating it?

thanks,
    allout

by the way my cycle is 500mg/wk test e for 10 weeks.
    todays injection was 250mg.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    if its a virgin muscle sorness and stifness is normal... if u aspirated correctly and no blood went into the syringe ur fine.. 22g should be okay make sure u insert 1cc of air into vial to create pressure so the test comes out a little easier... other than that good luck...

thanks for the help. yes it is my first cycle, the soreness and stifness was not bad at all. just about 5 minutes of numbness. and not only did blood not go in but nothing did. is this normal? and thats what i hear but im using 250mg amps not vials.
    thanks for the help

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by allout13 View Post
    Well once it was in the syringe (20ml... is that still ok?)
    You're using 20ml syringes?

yes. there really big. i already have the 250 mg in the amps so i dont need to measure it out. i accidently ordered the wrong ones.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    wow!!!!!!!!!!

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    I bet you will be sore tomorrow! but dont worry, its normal and will take a couple of weeks before there is no pain. I always run my vial under hot water for awhile. then i make sure i wipe the top with alcohol really good before withdrawing. I always inject right after a shower so my muscles are relaxed. Where the hell did you find syringes that big? Anyways hope this helps and good luck!

well i will pm you if you would really like to know. but i think im just gonna go ahead and order some new ones

but yea i was really shocked when they came. They came in a big bag and i only ordered 25!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've got some 60cc syringes I use to transfer gear, I keep them next to my 1cc insulin syringes just to intimidate them.

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    Holy 20ml how did you hold it , mano must a took your hole hand to push the plunger in .Get your self some 3mlers
    Welcome to the dark side

mojo_fit is offline New Member
    Yeah lol holding it while asperating must have been fun. Grats on the first shot bro

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    I've got some 60cc syringes I use to transfer gear, I keep them next to my 1cc insulin syringes just to intimidate them.
    Yea but my 1cc slin pins are on gh so those 60's better watch out

yea i must say it wasnt the easiest

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    dont run syringe under hot water

Thread Information