Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thai007 is offline New Member

Need Help With A D-bol Cycle!!

I Just got my pills...an i was reading on other threads that i should take some Nolvadex ,Clomid,Proviron at the same time i take the d-bol? Does anyone recommend doing this over just stick with those pills with PCT.

An yes this is my first cycle.....i made it to the darkside!!!!!!

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    d-bol only?

D-bol!!!!!

Im not sure.....i want to do the test but dont know if i can handled the needles i hate needles probably more then anyone in this world.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by thai007
    Im not sure.....i want to do the test but dont know if i can handled the needles i hate needles probably more then anyone in this world.
    then you have no place doing steroids .

if you cant man up and pin yourself you should forget about anabolics

dbol alone is a poor poor choice

SmallSucks is offline Junior Member
    thai you really shouldnt do a d bol only cycle, i just started my first cycle with d bol and test and i can tell you that sticking yourself is really a peice of cake,with me the injection was painless but there is a little soreness now but its definately tolorable...

bro d- bol only is not a very wise choice it can be done but not recomended.D-bol is very toxic to your liver i would suggest takin some kind of liver aid during your cycle and pct.Everyone reacts differantly to it alot of bros will tell u that u dont keep your gains.And then plan on being shut down for a while! but if you insist on this i would'nt run it any longer than 4-6 weeks at 50mg ed

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    Just man up and stick yourself! I felt the same way about needles and after i stuck myself for the first time and found it was no big deal, I actually started looking forward to my next injections! I would'nt recommend a dbol only cycle either. I would just use dbol to kickstart a real cycle. jmo

i dont mind taking a needle not scared at all. I just think it is much easier to pop a pill. plus i dont want to blow up over night. i want the weight to come gradually. i workout really good an eat extremely healthy already. but if it would be better for me to stack with something else then i would not mind doing so...So i would not mind the advice.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by thai007 View Post
    i dont mind taking a needle not scared at all.
    alrighty then

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    I am not one for the needles either, so I understand this dudes aversion.
    If you are hardset to do oral only, I suggest doing T-bol or Var. Best oral only stack ever is Tbol/Var, prob around 50mg/50mg, neither aromatize (var can cause gyno if you do a lot of it) you get very little water retention, solid gains, and you stand to keep most of them too. Dbol aromatizes and is bad for your hairline. You bloat up too, not good.
    Var doesn't shut you down bad, and there is actually a rebound effect on your lutenizing hormone once you stop, which helps your testes to get back on track, knowing this you want to run the var a little longer than the tbol.
    Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by thai007
    i dont mind taking a needle not scared at all. I just think it is much easier to pop a pill. plus i dont want to blow up over night. i want the weight to come gradually. i workout really good an eat extremely healthy already. but if it would be better for me to stack with something else then i would not mind doing so...So i would not mind the advice.
    sigh, you think dbol is going to put on gradual weight?

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    after checkin what Ima******ger said there, whoa, I think this dudes a little fuggered in the noggin... "I hate needles" then "I don't mind taking a needle", wtf??

i think we've beaten this dead horse enough

D-bol!!!!!

!!!!!!!amorphic!!!!!!

You Got A Problem With Me Asking Questions About Something I Dont Know Much About...sorry Im Not A Expert Like You. I Wrote The Post To Ask For Advice Not To See You Write Dump Ass Remarks. So If You Know Your Stuff Then Inlighten Me.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Amorphic hates to enlighten people, but he doesn't mind enlightening people at all.

IT MIGHT SOUND WEIRD BUT ITS TRUE....maybe its in my head...i just feel that way about needles. whats so nuts about that.

well i heard that d-bol. puts on up to 2lbs a week that sounds like not a lot to me....you can put more then that just by eating a doing not a damn thing.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    well i heard that d-bol. puts on up to 2lbs a week that sounds like not a lot to me....you can put more then that just by eating a doing not a damn thing.
    Ok, what they are trying to tell you is dbol only is bad as you bloat up real fast within 4 weeks mostly water retention. you keep very little out of a dbol only cycle. Also, you first stated you were afraid of needles terribly, then you say you are not scared of them at all in another post...... So Amorphic is pointing these out, do a search on dbol and itll pull of thousands of threads of why it shouldnt be done by itself....and another thing, you are new around here so learn from the wise, and instead of make dumb comments take information that is given to you. One for thing, injectibles are not "going to blow you up overnight" you have that sadly mistaken with orals. Difference is injectibles you keep most if not all gains and dbol you blow up then shrink down and then it starts to mess with your mind putting some people into depression which will cause them to abuse the steroid by taking more and never coming off or commiting suicide cus they were once big and lost a lot of size and strength. Dude ive taken dbol WITH injectables before, you loose size man and it also messes with your head so face it. ITs not worth the trouble even tho its real tempting by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Amorphic hates to enlighten people, but he doesn't mind enlightening people at all.

sometimes i wish i had magical banning capabilities

hauss man is offline Member
    thai007
    most people on here will not agree with doing a dbol only cycle

for your first cycle i would go with test and dbol

i can tell you from experience that i did not lose all my gainsfrom a dbol only cycle, in fact i kept most of them ( i am a strength athlete so size is not a goal or issue of mine)

i would recommend you run the dbol at 30 mg ed for 10-12 weeks, keep nolva on hand if needed

then for pct i would run this
    1-5 nolva 20 mg ed
    1-2 clomid 100 mg ed
    3-4 clomid 50 mg ed

10 -12 weeks geez bro 6 max

10-12 weeks of dbol only........

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    thai007
    most people on here will not agree with doing a dbol only cycle

for your first cycle i would go with test and dbol

i can tell you from experience that i did not lose all my gainsfrom a dbol only cycle, in fact i kept most of them ( i am a strength athlete so size is not a goal or issue of mine)

i would recommend you run the dbol at 30 mg ed for 10-12 weeks, keep nolva on hand if needed

then for pct i would run this
    1-5 nolva 20 mg ed
    1-2 clomid 100 mg ed
    3-4 clomid 50 mg ed
    try 6 weeks 50mg ed with proper pct at the most

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    10-12 weeks of dbol only........
    i made huge strength gains with this cycle

bro 12 weeks is way to long

Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    try 6 weeks 50mg ed with proper pct at the most
    why only 6 weeks? please show me the studies you have which state that the cut off time is 6 weeks for dbol .

and with 50 mg ed i would swell up like a ballon but with a lower dose my gains are much better

i made huge strength gains with this cycle
    Oh, not doubting that at all bro, just its a bit too long to be on an oral steroid , harsh on your organs not to mention your endo test.

no need to go any further^^^^^

Oh, not doubting that at all bro, just its a bit too long to be on an oral steroid, harsh on your organs not to mention your endo test.
    how would being on orals for 12 weeks be any harder on your endo test than using injectables

avalanche22 is offline Junior Member
    i got to say it.............wow!

Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    no need to go any further^^^^^
    why because you made a statement with out any proof or personal experience?

Oh, not doubting that at all bro, just its a bit too long to be on an oral steroid, harsh on your organs not to mention your endo test.
    also i feel that many members here over react with liver toxicity, i get bloodwork done every 6 months and my liver values are never off the charts and i run a lot of orals

how would being on orals for 12 weeks be any harder on your endo test than using injectables

Ok, first off all steroids are used within a certain time frame to reap the benefits of them without hurting the body. Yes you can run dbol for 12 weeks, you can run it for 24 weeks, you can also run tren (injectable) for a year straight. Is it wise? HELL NO! Injectable testosterone is what it says and it is deleivered into your blood stream via the ester in which it is carried by (how long it takes to get into your system and build up your levels) orals are something called 17aa or 17 alpha alkalated, or even the common term methylated. A 17aa steroid such as dbol breaks down liver enzymes to let the drug pass into your system without being destroyed. 12 weeks is a long time to have your liver being shocked multiple times a day. Not to mention other organs such as your kidneys or even your natty test in which dbol only will shut you down. Adding test will REPLACE the test your body makes in which it is easier to bounce back. MAN do some research and youll get your answers why it isnt good to do that but hey, its your body do what you want.

also i feel that many members here over react with liver toxicity, i get bloodwork done every 6 months and my liver values are never off the charts and i run a lot of orals
    Hahha i do agree with members over reacting with the liver and how it can be so horrible but for those who dont get tested its better safe than sorry. Remeber this, everyones body is different and therefore everyone will have different reactions to different chemicals. If you get your bloodwork done then great but also know this. you get it done every 6 months. when you come off an oral cycle the liver enzymes DO repare themselves which would make your tests normal. Get tested while on cycle and see what the results are, once again everyone is different but a liver can only take so much abuse before it takes a crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    some people just refuse to see the light

Ok, first off all steroids are used within a certain time frame to reap the benefits of them without hurting the body. Yes you can run dbol for 12 weeks, you can run it for 24 weeks, you can also run tren (injectable) for a year straight. Is it wise? HELL NO! Injectable testosterone is what it says and it is deleivered into your blood stream via the ester in which it is carried by (how long it takes to get into your system and build up your levels) orals are something called 17aa or 17 alpha alkalated, or even the common term methylated. A 17aa steroid such as dbol breaks down liver enzymes to let the drug pass into your system without being destroyed. 12 weeks is a long time to have your liver being shocked multiple times a day. Not to mention other organs such as your kidneys or even your natty test in which dbol only will shut you down. Adding test will REPLACE the test your body makes in which it is easier to bounce back. MAN do some research and youll get your answers why it isnt good to do that but hey, its your body do what you want.
    lego, your telling me that dbol will shut you down harder than test or even tren ? man your right i better do some research

also i hd my bloodwork done while on my dbol only cycle,my liver values were nothing serious, also my bloodwork showed that my test levels were on the low side but the dbol didnt shut me down completely, unlike nors and test. that is why i recommended such a light pct for the proposed cycle

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    certainly dont agree with that. exogenous test replaces the absence of endogenous test, but it doesnt help you 'bounce back' it totally shuts your endogenous production down in a matter of a few weeks

Thats worded wrong. What i meant was that itll replace the test thats absent. And i know it shuts you down 100%, not so much easier to bounce back but you would have had a replacement of test while using dbol instead of no test and dbol only.

lego, your telling me that dbol will shut you down harder than test or even tren ? man your right i better do some research

also i hd my bloodwork done while on my dbol only cycle,my liver values were nothing serious, also my bloodwork showed that my test levels were on the low side but the dbol didnt shut me down completely, unlike nors and test. that is why i recommended such a light pct for the proposed cycle
    Ahhhhh no thats not what i said. Read again, i was making examples with the tren that its not safe to run any AAS longer then recomended because its been tested and researched so people dont make dumb mistakes. And no i didnt say dbol shuts you down harder then tren or test. Im not f*cking retarted dude, what im saying is dbol only supress your natty test and with no test to supplement your endo test while on will make it harder to bounce back when off due to being suppressed/shut down for 12 weeks and NO test. having supplement test into your cycle at least youll have something to replace the endogenous test. Once again what worked for you may not work for others.
    Last edited by legobricks; 12-03-2007 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Thats worded wrong. What i meant was that itll replace the test thats absent. And i know it shuts you down 100%, not so much easier to bounce back but you would have had a replacement of test while using dbol instead of no test and dbol only.
    10-4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information