Fjock is offline Associate Member

Testosterone decanoate

Due to the lack of powders these days, the only test my buddy can get his hands on is test decanoate. hes gonna brew it at 300mg/ml the same way you would brew deca because of the same ester. Since ive never really read about anyone cycling with test decanoate as their only test on these boards, im wondering if it is ok to do and if anyone here has any experience with it. Also how were the results?
    Last edited by Fjock; 12-05-2007 at 12:51 AM.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    It is the bulk of the test in sust/omna blends and thus most have never cycled it alone but it should do the trick none the less. I personally would frontload it and suggest no less than 600mg a week.

Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd View Post
    It is the bulk of the test in sust/omna blends and thus most have never cycled it alone but it should do the trick none the less. I personally would frontload it and suggest no less than 600mg a week.
    yea, if all of the powders required to make sust were available, im sure he'd go ahead a brew that. I was pretty sure it would be fine by itself, was just lookin for some confirmation. Id prolly end up running it at 900mg/wk. but since this is all for fun and we are just going to poor it down the sink, we'll never know

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Yeah if your "guinea pig" takes 900mg a week then it will blow up with proper diet. Has your "guinea pig" ever taken doses in the 900mg range? If you can gain with less then do that otherwise more will always be needed in future cycles to gain the desired result.

well, this pig usually runs Test E at a gram a week and Prop at 700mg/wk. (not in the same cycle of course) so i was thinkin that 900mg of this wouldnt be overkill. Plus it would make things easier with 3 1cc shots per week i think. And it would only be run with some dbol so, cycles with more compounds involved have certainly been taken.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    why 3 1cc shots? with deconate you can do 1 3ml shot a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    why 3 1cc shots? with deconate you can do 1 3ml shot a week.
    I was also thinking of this, funny you bring it up. It is a damn long ester. I guess 1 1/2 ml in each glute would work. Im not a fan of 3ml all in one spot due to pain.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    imo, deconate is the best way to go. it'll hang in there long after the cycle is over and the transition will be much smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    imo, deconate is the best way to go. it'll hang in there long after the cycle is over and the transition will be much smoother.
    ah sweet, I didnt think about that. Im gettin pretty amped to experiment with the stuff. My buddy ordered about 30 grams of the powder so we'll have plently to deal with. I love 50ml jugz

Thread Information