spehir0th is offline New Member

1st Cycle. Sust/Deca + Tamoxifen

Hi, going to start my first cycle soon.
    I have Sustanon (300mg/ml) & some Tamoxifen . And I have a bunch of questions.

I am having trouble finding Deca which I wanted to use at the same time.
    Will Sust on its own produce good results? How long should I be on it? I was thinking 1ml a week for 6 weeks, or maybe 8 weeks.

Also how much Tamoxifen should I be taking? and from when should I start taking it?

Thanks.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    post age, height, weight...etc.

test e-c 12 wk at 500mgs week

25yo, 179cm, 73kg
    Not looking to get huge just wanna get up to around 80kg

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    diet bro. . diet is key

Your not gonna be happy when you get up to 80kg, ur gonna want more and more. I was that way and its really never gonna be enough because ur always gonna push urself. Ur pretty skinny to begin with and yeah u need to eat rite.

Well with the diet I eat a lot 4 meals a day plus 3 protein shakes a day.
    I cant really choose what I eat cause I libe at uni on campus.

But I have decided that I will try a cycle. Can someone please answer my previous questions?

Thanks.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Test only. Deca + Nolva = bad idea. Sust doesn't really kick in until 4 week or so. Needs to be ran 10-12 weeks.

MRRoboto is offline Associate Member
    If your gonna use Deca (reccomended for quality muscle) save the Tamox for PCT. The sust is gonna be painful due to the Test Prop in it. TestCyp or TestE would be a much better choice.
    Your probably gonna wish you had some Deca and Dbol to go with it for real gains. My first cycle was weeks 1-13 Deca, 1-15 TestCyp, 1-5 Dbol. I made the mistake of using Aromisin and Nolva weeks 1-18. I made some nice gains but it coulda been better if I had not used such a strong AI. Not to mention the heightened risk of gyno from combining Tamox/Nolva and Deca. I'm thinking it may be better to use Adex during cycle or just have some Letro on hand just in case your nipples start to feel sensitive.
    Some will say that's too much for a first cycle, but it worked for me.
    Remember not everybody gets gyno. BB's have been using roids long before PCT was popular and I don't see a lot bitch tits appearing in old BB pics.
    You need to read more. There are much more experienced bros in the forum than myself. They just get tired of answering the same questions over and over again.
    Check out anthony roberts PCT and read it thoroughly. Make sure you understand post work out carbs and protien requirements also. Good luck bro.

Thread Information