TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

Need feedback on 2nd cycle

I am trying to plan my next cycle and could use a little help. First off, I am 32yo, 5'6", 170lbs with about 15% bf. My first cycle was a 12 week cycle of test e with a little var for the first few weeks. Got some pretty good results, however, my home gym is currently "closed for remodeling" since I am finishing the basement. I haven't been working out for the past few weeks but I am still trying to recover from tendonosis in my elbow so the timing was actually pretty good. I'll be ready in about a month so I have been putting my next cycle together. Here are my choices:

week 1-12 test e 250mgX2 ew
    week 1-10 deca 200mgX2 ew (thought it would help with the tendonosis)
    week 1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    week 1-12 Arimidex .5mg ed

That is a pretty basic cycle but then I thought about the following:

week 1-12 sust 250mgX2 ew
    week 1-10 eq 200mgX2 ew
    week 1-4 tbol 40mg ed
    week 1-12 arimidex .5mg ed

My goals are to put on about 20 pounds, however, I can't make it obvious that I am on a cycle plus all my suits still have to fit me??? I am not trying to compete or anything but I love being "big" and of course looking my best.

Anyone have any thoughts on this cycle?

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member
    bump

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Go with the 1st planned cycle. Deca = mass.

Lots of issues with your 2nd planned cycle (doses are too weak for tbol and Eq and both of those compounds need to be ran much longer for good results, imo). In addition, EQ and Tbol are not really good bulkers.

Use the Adex only when you need it, try not to run it throughout your entire cycle. Maybe a couple weeks at a time. You need some estrogen to make gains. Whats your pct like?????

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm a fan of Decca, because with a strict diet it and test combined can give amazing results, fat burning and size at the same time. Now, as far people noticing, show them them how well your dieting (eat clean in front of them, refuse pizza and other shitty food) , tell them you've decided to become dedicated to your body, letting them know something is coming before hand sometimes helps them stay away from pointing the finger to AS use, but of course after your cycle you have to stick with it, because if you don't they will see right through it. Good luck with you decision.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    L-dex can be ran through out, it's actually not that strong of a compound and can help you from becoming shut down by raising natural test levels, if estrogen you think is an issue, eod can used effectively. Now leaving estrogen does seem like the best way, but he's trying to "hide" AS usage so water retention and gyno ( all of a sudden nipples are popping through shirt like Pamela Anderson) are dead give aways. Plus gyno suc's mine never quite went away, so there's always that tell tale. Too much estrogen also poses many problems itself, including libido problems, but we get too crazy.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Now, as far people noticing, show them them how well your dieting (eat clean in front of them, refuse pizza and other shitty food) , tell them you've decided to become dedicated to your body, letting them know something is coming before hand sometimes helps them stay away from pointing the finger to AS use, but of course after your cycle you have to stick with it, because if you don't they will see right through it.

Perfect answer to this "fear." Nobody has ever said, "You're on Steroids !!!" because they see how I eat and live my life. While they're pouinding beers, I drink water. When I get the "look," I expalin to them what that beer is doing to their natty test and estro levels...hehe.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Perfect answer to this "fear." Nobody has ever said, "You're on Steroids!!!" because they see how I eat and live my life. While they're pouinding beers, I drink water. When I get the "look," I expalin to them what that beer is doing to their natty test and estro levels...hehe.
    Exactly, hard to say juice head when someone eats and trains there ass off, all I say is, give my diet and training atry for a few months, they usually shut the fuc then lol.

Thread Information