Crush is offline New Member

Question And The Verdict Is...i Still Need A Little Help

First of all I would like to extend my appreciation to everyone on this forum who has helped me already. In the last couple of days, I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge of training and steroids . My best friend, who has been my training partner for the last 7 years (as I have previously mentioned), has elected to go on the juice for a 12-week cycle (yes, the real stuff, not just and oral cycle). I am not going to juice at this point in time. With the help of the people on this board, I was able to put together a cycle for him. He will be doing 30mg of Dianabol a day for the first 5 weeks. He will also we doing 500 mg of Sustanon 250 (250 mg twice a week), and 400 mg of Deca -Durabolin (200 mg twice a week). He will also start clomid the last three weeks. During the first day he will take 300 mg, days 2-11 100 mg a day, and days 12-21 50 mg a day. Does anyone have any suggestions before he buys the stuff? Also, we have 3 weeks left on our training routine. After that, we are going to take a week off and start a new 12-week training cycle (the one posted on the main page). That is when he will begin the juice. We are going to chart both of our performances in the gym over that period of time. I will report back on this board every week to let you know how I have progressed, without the juice, and how my partner progressed with the juice. We will both be following the same training regime. For those of you who do not remember our current stats, or have not read my previous post, they are as follows. I am 22 years old, 5’10” 235 pounds. My bench press is 450, deadlift is 560, and squat is 440. My training partner is also 22 years old, 6’0” 225 pounds. His bench press is 360, deadlift is 460, and squat is 250. We both have the same type of build, and have been training together since the age of 15 (7 years). I would appreciate any input before he buys his merchandise. Being that he won’t use it for 4 weeks, it still gives time to change things around. If he does really well on this cycle, I might do the same cycle for the next 12 weeks, and he will not juice to see if the effects will be similar. I figured this would be a good case study to see how well someone could advance with juice, as oppsed to without, following the exact same routine. Please keep in mind, neither one of us has prevouisaly done any kind of steriods , supplements, or any kind of drugs in the past. Thanks in advance for any help,

Crush

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    1. Start clomid 3 weeks after last injection.
    2. Get some anti e's in case of gyno.
    3. Milk Thistle becaue of the dbol .

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i thuogh clomid will take of the gyno problem also

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you get gyno mid cycle, you want to take a powerful anti-e like novladex to get rid of the gyno. That way you can continue with your cycle. Clomid has weak anti e properties and is used for post cycle recovery. It get's the boys working again.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Use Liquidex throughout to prevent gyno and bloating. How the hell is it that you can bench more than you can squat? Really good idea taking a week off before his cycle. Start clomid 3 weeks after the last shot of decfa and/or sust (whichever you end with).

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    Post a picture of you on the members pics board. I would like to see the legs in the pic also> BTW when you said your partner deadlifted 460 and sqauted 250 I hope that is a typo. I you meant 450 didn't you?

Cosmo

Not a typo, my partner actually squats 200 pounds less than he deadlifts, it must be the training, because percentage wise, are lifts are bascially the same. I talked with a gentleman at the gym today as well, who has juiced in the past, but never did the d bal, sus, deca cycle. He said that all that might be harsh for a first cycle. Didn't know what you guys think about that. And my legs are nothing impressive. I am not proud of the fact that I squat more than I bench. Myu partner is even funier. When he squated lighter, he actually got stuck on a squat and behind the neck pressed the weight into the rack. I thought that was funny as hell.

Crush

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by Crush
    When he squated lighter, he actually got stuck on a squat and behind the neck pressed the weight into the rack. I thought that was funny as hell.

Crush
    wtf?? does he look disproportionated? (is that even a word, hehe)

there is no way in hell i could press what i squat!

Not really his thighs are average, small calves though. Ok, maybe a little funny. Hell I shopuldn't talk, my legs are no where near the best, they are my worst bodypart. I never even wear shorts. He does (but I wouldn't if I were him Anyway, maybe the juice might make his legs bigger. I don't know if the deca , sus, and d bal is to much for a first cycle for him, but we will see. If he gets great results from it, I might give it a go later, I don't know yet.

Crush

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nathan
    just wanting your thoughts on why its good to take an off week before starting a cycle, and if anyone else has opinions on this feel free to give your .02

peace bb79

4plates is offline Banned
    that cycle is not to much for a first time user,and i can bet after 5 wks of it you are gunna be asking him to inject your ass as well .

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by barbells79
    nathan
    just wanting your thoughts on why its good to take an off week before starting a cycle, and if anyone else has opinions on this feel free to give your .02

peace bb79

I have an opinion, not saying I'm right, but i have an opinion. Anyway, your body is going to be going through torture through the next 8-12 weeks, you need to prime your body by giving it rest, because for the next 12 weeks, there is no such thing as rest. By allowing your body to rest, you get rid of all the kinks and strains you might have, so when you start, you are damn sure you're cocked and locked.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP

I have an opinion, not saying I'm right, but i have an opinion. Anyway, your body is going to be going through torture through the next 8-12 weeks, you need to prime your body by giving it rest, because for the next 12 weeks, there is no such thing as rest. By allowing your body to rest, you get rid of all the kinks and strains you might have, so when you start, you are damn sure you're cocked and locked.
    papa
    this makes perfect sense to me, and ive thought about doing it myself, but i dont hear of a lot of bros doing this, or recommending it to others, so thats why i was curious about it. thanks for the reply.

peace bb79

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Nice post Crush, good questions also. I just finished that exact cycle and it was my first. Was not harsh at all. Only side effects I had, which was to be expected, was bloating after week 5-6 throughout the rest of the cycle and some fat gain that wasn't expected. Now that I am 2 weeks post cycle, things are getting better, less bloat and my abs are coming out better. I am also taking clen and upped my cardio an additional 3 times a week. I have altered my diet to my regular sports diet that I have done for years which is primarally a high Protien, moderate carbs and fat. During the cycle I was taking in much more calories than I ever had in my life so not to cheat myself or handicap the AS effect. My weight hasn't decreased much yet. I have Clomid ready for next week. Good luck.

Peace

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Can you take Clomid and Clen together post cycle?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    what would happen if you don,t take nolvadex to prevent gyno problem???
    how bad is it???

Thread Information