natural4now is offline New Member

new guy needs advice

ok, heres the deal...Im 26 yrs old 5'10'' about 180. never juiced. I know how to diet and workout due to a lot of prison time. I always wanted to juice but i was locked up in places where you cant get any....now im home and im back working out and im going to juice. no doubt about it...now the easiest thing for me to get at this time is dbol and test e. the test e i will have to take a trip for. i want to know what would happen if i only went on dbol. just dbol...whats the sides of dbol and what good would come out of it. ill probably get the test anyway but i want to know waht would happen with only dbol....thanks.

EZgainer is offline New Member
    Dbol is normally taken in cycles to help get a boost of strength gains very quickly. It would be perfect in your case to take the dbol With the Test E which is a slow acting test...imo and my experiences witnessing people attempt this if you were to take dbol alone u will get strong get big and smooth and bloated maybe gain 10-15 lbs then most likely lose most of it when u stop. You MIGHT gain 5 lbs AT BEST. would deff wait and do with the test.

roidrage625 is offline Junior Member
    agreed about the bad idea of doing the dbol only cycle also be careful going on a trip to pick up gear esp in your situation.. im sure ur P O wouldnt enjoy a call about possessing illegal substances haha good luck man

haha

Quote Originally Posted by roidrage625 View Post
    agreed about the bad idea of doing the dbol only cycle also be careful going on a trip to pick up gear esp in your situation.. im sure ur P O wouldnt enjoy a call about possessing illegal substances haha good luck man
    yea ur right but if i followed the rules i wouldnt be on parole in the firs place

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    you will be very dissapointed if you go on a dbol only cycle. 1-12 wks.500mg test e wk., 40mg dbol ed 1-4 wks. proper pct.

bump

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i think that what they have said is going to be the only response to this question you get from anyone.... your d-bol should be used to kick start a cycle, perferably a long ester test such as test enanthate or cypionate in your situation. long estered test and d-bol is the basic beginer cycle, and you will be happy with it for a first cycle... great results. make sure and get your POST CYCLE THERAPY gear, PCT, before you start your cycle to help you keep your gains and fight any sides you might encounter....if not then you could get "bitch tits" and you will also loose all your gains. and get some milk thistle extract to help your liver out with them d-bol tabs. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    i think that what they have said is going to be the only response to this question you get from anyone.... your d-bol should be used to kick start a cycle, perferably a long ester test such as test enanthate or cypionate in your situation. long estered test and d-bol is the basic beginer cycle, and you will be happy with it for a first cycle... great results. make sure and get your POST CYCLE THERAPY gear, PCT, before you start your cycle to help you keep your gains and fight any sides you might encounter....if not then you could get "bitch tits" and you will also loose all your gains. and get some milk thistle extract to help your liver out with them d-bol tabs. good luck.
    thanks bro...ill look into the milk thistle extract.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    no prob, thats what were all here for...post up your results when your done with your cycle....

Thread Information