bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

Question on next cycle.

Well first off Merry Xmas and a Happy new year to all. May U all be safe and happy in the comming year. Well now to my stats I'm 51 been training for a # of years but steady for the last 6. I'm 6'3" 270 lbs and around 12-14% body fat. Next Bulking cycle will look something like this.
    Week 1-12 Test E 250-375 mgs 2x's per week
    Week 1-10 Deca 250 mgs 2x's per week
    Week 1-5 Npp 200-250 mgs 2x's per week
    Week 1-6 D-bol 50 mgs ED
    Week 1-12 Proviron 50mgs ED
    Still working out the doses but I will be running my test higher then the deca and the NPP. Also I will have caber on hand, and I'm still figuring out my PCT, but probally will go with nolva,hcg ,aromasin . I have done 4 cycles before used test,tren ,deca,dbol . Well hope I didn't forget anything. Let me know what U guys think, I was also thinking of throwing some masteron in there at the end for about 4-5 weeks but I think that is pleny of compounds for this cycle.

topnotch is offline Member
    As you said bout the masteron i think you've got plenty of compounds there...dont get too complicated...nice size by the way...i'm sure as long as your diet is where it needs to be you'll gain good off this cycle

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hey dude, in answer to your PM here goes.

NPP should be done ED, I loved it and yes I have done Deca as well. When I did it I stayed on NPP for the whole cycle and dumped the Deca, just means more shots, I would consider that if I were you. Also dont do Dbol for longer than 5 weeks. So here is what I would do

Week 1- 5 Dbol 50mg / ED
    Week 1- 12 Test E 500 mg / week split in two shots
    Week 1- 12 NPP 400 mg / week shot ED or at least EOD 12 weeks because NPP is fast in and fast out

Three compounds is enough for this cycle, keep it simple. It will be interesting to see what you gain from this at your age. I dont get much out of it anymore hence I am just on HRT doses know until I kick the bucket

Thread Information