Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JasonR is offline Member

Low dose DNP results ?

Anybody ever ran DNP at 200mg all the way for 10-20 days ?
    How did you like it ? thanks.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i did 200mg ed for 21 days. i lost around 15lbs. whenever my dnp comes in im gonna do a 400mg ed frontload for 3 days then back to 200mg for the remaining 18days.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    also i was doing 400ed for 21days but on the 12th day i started getting hives. but if i stick to 200ed i get no hives.

JasonR is offline Member
    Very nice, thanks ! got any before after pics u can PM me ?

JasonR is offline Member
    BUMP- very important

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on a 600mg ed 10 day cycle. I'm on my 6th day. Get ready to be a sweaty pig...

HELP ME is offline Banned
    i ran 500-750 for like 24 days .. great stuff man ..i found 750 to be alittle to much

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HELP ME View Post
    i ran 500-750 for like 24 days .. great stuff man ..i found 750 to be alittle to much

Agreed...

750mg QED of Crystal DNP gets HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!

250mg QED is nice n toasty but I feel 500mg QED is where the monies at

Obviously this all depends on personal tolerances and with me being 250lbs+!!

JasonR is offline Member
    Cool Jay, got any pics ? im dying to actually see the changes... !!!

Usually i finish my bulking cycles at 250lbs, when I leave the juice, 10lbs come off naturally, leaving me at 240. i will still have to drop 25 more on top of that FAST before the indoor sprint season, hoping the DNP will do the job.

PM me with pics Jay !

Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    Cool Jay, got any pics ? im dying to actually see the changes... !!!

Usually i finish my bulking cycles at 250lbs, when I leave the juice, 10lbs come off naturally, leaving me at 240. i will still have to drop 25 more on top of that FAST before the indoor sprint season, hoping the DNP will do the job.

PM me with pics Jay !

Nah no pics mate, incredibly camera shy ... Did have some before/afters last year but god knows where now!! Mainly noticed loss around shoulder/neck area and hips IIRC .... Midriff was noticeable slimmer.

I'm not a toned guy, very heavy set at only 5'8 ish

Remember to work out your DNP saturation by using your bodyweight...

On my last cycle @ 500mg QED that makes maximum saturation somewhere around the 1200mg mark mid-cycle ... This equates to roughly 11mg/kg total saturation and 4.5mg/kg ingestion (each dose).

If you were only 75kg though the saturation on the same 500mg QED dose would be 16mg/kg and each dose would be 6.5mg/kg ... Significantly more!!

What this means is don;t listen to people saying ...

250 is crap
    500 is great
    750 is good

It's all relative to your own cycle and especially your bodyweight

JasonR is offline Member
    i was thinking 12 days at around 200-300mg per day, and i'm 220 now after an aggressive T4 ECA cycle... i'll probably go up to 250 after i finish my upcoming cycle (starting next week) then ill hit the DNP to shed all the fat.

i was thinking 12 days at around 200-300mg per day, and i'm 220 now after an aggressive T4 ECA cycle... i'll probably go up to 250 after i finish my upcoming cycle (starting next week) then ill hit the DNP to shed all the fat.

If the DNP is good source crystal it will most likely be 250mg so you might be best to stay at 250mg QED then hit 500mg QED if you feel ok for maybe the last 3 days?!?!

If its your 1st cycle read all teh info you can, then reread it and if you can't recite it don't touch it.

I personally like DNP coz it suits me, but I'm pretty well fluxed on chemicals, supplements etc and have a vast range of supps in the cupboard and don't skimp on anything.

Wait until your Thyroid levels are back to normal after the T4 cycle as DNP inhibits T4>T3 conversion so your levels will drop very low ... You may have to supplement with T3 if you can't wait.

JasonR is offline Member
    I'm hypo and doc gives me T4.. maybe i'll just change to 25mcg of T3 when on DNP just to keep my thyroid levels in the normal range

my dnp is raw industrial powder.... cap it myself

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Steroids are one thing but how can you find a source you can trust to put the right amount of chemicals in so you don't get FUBAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    Steroids are one thing but how can you find a source you can trust to put the right amount of chemicals in so you don't get FUBAR.

How can you trust your gear supplier not have contaminated your gear with MRSA, E.coli et al..

It's swings and roundabouts really, a well known supplier that is well trusted I would say is the best bet to get good quality DNP ... He's out there

If you are wei***ng out raw industrial powder yourself make sure your scales are calibrated and up to the job!! Take the proper handling precautions!!

This is true, it seems you really know your shit when it comes to DNP Jay nice to have guys like you around

....Im very curious about this drug but not sure if I want to try it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I know some have had great results with 200mg...400mg/day was my sweet spot

This is true, it seems you really know your shit when it comes to DNP Jay nice to have guys like you around

....Im very curious about this drug but not sure if I want to try it.

This means don't do it .... It's like Marmite:

If you're proper happy to do it ... Do it

If you're not proper happy to do it ... Never do it

It may be that you don't know all teh facts yet or it's just not for you. Either way don;t rush into it

I've done a bit of research on DNP like I do with everything I put in my body. Jay gave me great advice in my other thread and I could tell he knew what he was talking bout. Thanks bro.

My cycle is going good. I went down to 400mgs from 600mgs ed cause it was too difficult sleeping at night. Too hot and sweaty. I'm still hot but feel much better. I did notice my appetite went up when I decreased the dosage. I think it had to do with feeling less sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace View Post
    This means don't do it .... It's like Marmite:

If you're proper happy to do it ... Do it

If you're not proper happy to do it ... Never do it

It may be that you don't know all teh facts yet or it's just not for you. Either way don;t rush into it
    I haven't done proper in depth research yet to decide whether or not the risks are worth the gains for me. I have done some brief looking into, cataracts, death, unstoppable fever etc. however I really would do some in depth research before even thinking about trying

I haven't done proper in depth research yet to decide whether or not the risks are worth the gains for me. I have done some brief looking into, cataracts, death, unstoppable fever etc. however I really would do some in depth research before even thinking about trying
    Sounds like you made your decision then... don't do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    Sounds like you made your decision then... don't do it...
    Haven't made any decisions yet, I have had success with ECA stack however I am debating Clen usage along with DNP for my next possible cutting cycle.

HELP ME is offline Banned
    i was scared before i used dnp cause of all the neg stuff u read on the computer..if u do it make sure u do alot of research 1st .. mis-use can can have serious effects..

tRaNs is offline New Member
    anyone have any pictures of dnp ? because i have some grams of dnp, but in the bottle it's fluffy, but with open bottle, in a while it become like powdered... I don't know what kind of dnp is it...

i don't know how to weight 200 mg, because I fill a capsule, but in a while it is less that an half capsule...

i wanna take 200 mg ed for 21 days...

i'm learning english... i'm sorry for the language

Quote Originally Posted by tRaNs View Post
    anyone have any pictures of dnp ? because i have some grams of dnp, but in the bottle it's fluffy, but with open bottle, in a while it become like powdered... I don't know what kind of dnp is it...

i don't know how to weight 200 mg, because I fill a capsule, but in a while it is less that an half capsule...

Buy a digital scale. Being off with this stuff is too risky. Especially when you go to the higher doses.

Quote Originally Posted by tRaNs View Post

Yes, it ends up less than half a capsule. That is correct.

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    man i just read up a little on DNP ....ummmm i think ill stick with my Clen .

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HELP ME View Post
    That's actually 200mgs of DNP per cap, the extra 50mgs are crystalline additives.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    My cycle is going good. I went down to 400mgs from 600mgs ed cause it was too difficult sleeping at night. Too hot and sweaty. I'm still hot but feel much better. I did notice my appetite went up when I decreased the dosage. I think it had to do with feeling less sick?
    Good choice, primarily because the toxicity in poisons is cumulative, meaning 600mgs ED will catapult you to greater levels of poisoning (mild, moderate, severe and hybrid stages in between) a lot faster than at 400mgs. Naturally, these advanced stages will become too problematic, invariably forcing discontinuation. The idea here, as with all poisonous chemicals being used for any benefit, is to administer as little as possible (w/good results) for as long possible as queried by the thread starter. 400mgs of this chemcial is far better, and for those who think ramping up to 600mgs and then back down to four is feasible, please re-read the logistics above.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Calcium is offline Banned
    I wouldnt advice anyone to touch DNP , do it with hardwork and diet, DNP is to dangerous even at low dose's.
    Last edited by Calcium; 04-14-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUCRAM View Post
    I wouldnt advice anyone to touch DNP, do it with hardwork and diet, DNP is to dangerous even at low dose's.
    With you there bru...see my signature links.

But such a temptation is often explored, even by the best of us (myself included), thus equipping the explorers for said journey becomes our duty. But yes I agree w/you just as stated by Hooker and Nark, I'll never use it again either.

Plus, the results are fleetingly temporal, since it doesn't participate in the NFL. This is one reason you NEVER see the often requested DNP before and after pics. The user would have to wait approx. 48hrs for the bloat to subside, then shoot the pic quickly before homeostasis kicks in re-inflating those fat cells to protect your reserves.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt advice anyone to touch DNP, do it with hardwork and diet, DNP is to dangerous even at low dose's.
    ran DNP for 17 days before got up to 750mg/day..was hot..but I was fine..even had bloodwork done after being on 750mg for 4 days (13th day of cycle) and all values were normal with exception of Na, K being slightly off..which doesnt surprise me....on the other hand ran clen for 7 days..my bp was 150/110, resting heart rate was 120 beats/min and my EKG was abnormal...had no cardiovascular problems on DNP..just something to think about

Calcium is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    With you there bru...see my signature links.

But such a temptation is often explored, even by the best of us (myself included), thus equipping the explorers for said journey becomes our duty. But yes I agree w/you just as stated by Hooker and Nark, I'll never use it again either.

Plus, the results are fleetingly temporal, since it doesn't participate in the NFL. This is one reason you NEVER see the often requested DNP before and after pics. The user would have to wait approx. 48hrs for the bloat to subside, then shoot the pic quickly before homeostasis kicks in re-inflating those fat cells to protect your reserves.
    Very true magic,
    Last edited by Calcium; 04-14-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    totally agree..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Very true magic, you have always followed what ive said
    That's because you're always right!!!

-------------------------
    -------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    ran DNP for 17 days before got up to 750mg/day..was hot..but I was fine..even had bloodwork done after being on 750mg for 4 days (13th day of cycle) and all values were normal with exception of Na, K being slightly off..which doesnt surprise me....on the other hand ran clen for 7 days..my bp was 150/110, resting heart rate was 120 beats/min and my EKG was abnormal...had no cardiovascular problems on DNP..just something to think about
    Good post Long.

This holds true to form, as DNP would only deplete the body of electrolytes & bodily salts, vits & mins, whereas Clen which is active at the Beta level has an effectively greater bodily impact. As an aside, Clen actually maintains tissue residue stores throughout the body for several days with very high liver concentrations, as well as elevated retention in several other organs. This was first brought to light by increased incidences of Clen poisoning in meat consuming people.

As such, this is well illustrated by numerous meat products from a variety of Clen enhanced animals. What they need to do is cycle the animals off the drug prior to slaughter. Also, no thinking person should be consuming animal liver anyway...this is the most toxic organ in the body and these toxins pass into the human body as described here. Here's a big one but you'll have to join to see it:

http://jas.fass.org/cgi/reprint/78/1...urcetype=HWCIT

Total radioactive residues and clenbuterol residues in swine after dietary administration of [14C]clenbuterol
    for seven days and preslaughter withdrawal periods of zero, three, or seven days

D. J. Smith3USDA-ARS, Biosciences Research Laboratory, Fargo, ND, 58105-5674

No sex-related differences (P > 0.10) were noted for the total radioactive residues of any of the edible tissues. Total residues were greatest in livers and lungs of animals slaughtered with no withdrawal period; residues in these tissues exceeded kidney residues by roughly twofold, and residues in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue by approximately 15-fold. After a 3-d withdrawal period, total radioactive residues were numerically greatest in liver, with concentrations in lung, kidney, and adipose tissue residues being nearly equivalent.
    AND ANOTHER:

http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecf...no/v38je02.htm
    Last edited by magic32; 01-08-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    great post Magic..youre the man..i just wanted to give my personal experience with both..had a girlfriend that worked in a lab and did every test imaginable on me whenever I wanted..neither compound should be taken lightly

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

yep,,found 400mg/day was MUCH better.

FillyMan85 is offline New Member
    Just my opinion, but 200mg over a longer period of time is MUCH easier than 400mg over a shorter period of time. I ran a cycle of 200mg for 21 days and lost about 13 pounds. I also ran a 400mg cycle for 10 days and lost about 10 lbs. HOWEVER, the 400mg dose gave me the sweats quite often and left me feeling quite tired and lethargic. The 200mg dose was much easier to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    750mg!! HOLY HOT! The highest I ever got to was 600mg and that was for 2 days and it killed me. But hey, more power to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by FillyMan85 View Post
    750mg!! HOLY HOT! The highest I ever got to was 600mg and that was for 2 days and it killed me. But hey, more power to ya!
    SAME DOSAGE:
    It was 600mgs of actual DNP .
    The additional 150mgs is the crystalline additive.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    SAME DOSAGE:
    It was 600mgs of actual DNP .
    The additional 150mgs is the crystalline additive.
    I gotcha now. Makes sense. I was thinking to myself that 750mg was an odd dose, but i got it now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information