JAY_WD is offline Member

Would this make a difference?

I currently wake up at 6:00am and immediately take my dose of Clen . Then at approx 6:05 i do my cardio session until approx 6:55.

My question is, would i still be taking advantage of Clen's fat burning properties starting my cardio so quickly after ingesting my first dose.

I am curious as i the Clen sides have not even began to kick in while i am doing my cardio.

Or,

Would i have better results if i let it kick in first.

Say, I take at 6:00am and begin cardio at some time later in the afternoon when the sides have kicked in?

Would this yield better fat burning potential.

Any info, thanks.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i think it just speeds up your matab and helps your body burn fat throughout the day.... so i dont think it would matter... just as long as you do cardio and take the clen everyday or so......

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    You are better off sticking to what you are doing now. You're body burns more fat first thing in the AM on an empty stomach at 65% of your max heart rate.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Yes i am aware of this but would my body yield a greater fat buring potential during cardio if the clen has had time to kick in to my system and some of the sides such as the shakes were apparent whilst i amdoing my cardio.

Any other opinions..

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD View Post
    Yes i am aware of this but would my body yield a greater fat buring potential during cardio if the clen has had time to kick in to my system and some of the sides such as the shakes were apparent whilst i amdoing my cardio.

Any other opinions..

bump for more opinions

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    i take clen from time to time. here is what i have learned from my expeirience

first off the only clen that has ever worked for me, very well that is (in other words feeling like a crack head) is my 200 mcg super clen. (half pill- 100 mcgs, for first week, 200 mcgs after)

when i do cardio my heart rate is at about 130-140 for the duration. when your heart rate goes that high, you start burning fat, resulting in your metabolism increasing. now taking clen, in theory allows your resting heart rate to be elevated (for me it is about 110-115 on clen). - - - all of this im sure you know but im trying to get at something

what im trying to get at is that taking clen before you do cardio is somewhat pointless, in my mind. take it when you know you are going to be sitting around not doing cardio so that your heart rate is elevated when you are not doing anything; resulting in burning calories, whereby increasing you metabolism while you are sitting on your ass. good luck

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Makes sense.....does anyone else agree with this???

JAY_WD is offline Member
    bump..

Thread Information