Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    post pics of this kid!

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G View Post
    post pics of this kid!
    he prob looks bad. Someone who starts that early has no idea what theyre doing in any deptartment, so hes gonna end up lookin bad/regular.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Just thouht i would update the thread he still hasent had his levels checked as he said he aint got time because of work but i think hes got an appoitmment for some time in jan now. As for the height issue he is 5'11 at the moment and his father is 6'1 before he started he was really thin and he is bigger than his father now, i probely can get pics of him i will try but i know some measurments which are arms 16-16.5 inches, chest 46, forearms 13.5 thats all i know to give you a little idea but he dont eat good at all. Hes planning to enter his first powerlifting comp near 2008 summer time.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    blood work won't necessarily reflect this, this might come to the fore front when he is 30 and wants to have kids and can't - he'll sit there scratching is head wondering where he went wrong or how this could have happened to him... but at least he was jacked at 16

BUMP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

What an ass!Well at 15 I guess we are all STUPID and do stupid things.

At the very least,he has ruined his chances at ever making the gains that he would have had he waited.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post
    Just thouht i would update the thread he still hasent had his levels checked as he said he aint got time because of work but i think hes got an appoitmment for some time in jan now. As for the height issue he is 5'11 at the moment and his father is 6'1 before he started he was really thin and he is bigger than his father now, i probely can get pics of him i will try but i know some measurments which are arms 16-16.5 inches, chest 46, forearms 13.5 thats all i know to give you a little idea but he dont eat good at all. Hes planning to enter his first powerlifting comp near 2008 summer time.
    put the pix up. pix!@!!!

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    His liver cannot be happy with all that dbol running though him.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Id like to give a swift kick to the ass to whomever sold him steorids in the first place

pigrond is offline Member
    arms are kinda small to be power lifter

STED is offline Associate Member
    14 and on gear thats rough an ive never heard of it!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    to all the guys saying "i was 400lbs ripped at 18" well done to you, you obviously have awesome genetics. hehe. My point is, everyone responds differently, and some of us are smaller than most, with or without drugs. I am a small person really, am 5'9, and currently weigh between 190 and 200lbs. I am 22 years old, and started cycling when I was 19, and still, I know people who are far bigger than me, who dont train as smart/hard, dont even eat over 100g protein a day, and do cycles that would be considered ineffective on here. Believe me when I tell you that my diet is damn good, my training is very hard to pick apart, and i genuinely know what im doing regarding AAS use, yet, I know, that to be 225 ripped is probably never going to happen, no matter what I take.

Back to the original point of the thread. Steroids . Fifteen. Bad

thai007 is offline New Member
    I just want to know why would a 14 or 15 need to take AAS..what type of parents who let there kid do that to themselves. Thats makes no sense to me..

damn 15 i thought i started young lol his parents probally dont know i dont think any parent would be that dumb to let there 15yr old kid do aas

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    That is some ****ed up shit right there. But saying that I was on LSD, Speed and every other drug about at that age so I can't talk. And BTW I really would like to bone the woman in Zipper's avatar. Phuck she is hot! I wonder how many bench reps I could get out with her sitting on my face....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    A guy wrote about of the legacy of too-early juicing a while ago . . . I think his comments dropped off the system. I don't know if he's even still around . . .

But his story was, he took 'roids in his teen-age years, and the extra hormones in his system deformed some of the bones in his spine, which caused severe back pain. They couldn't do anything for 30-something years. Now, his advice is to wait until you're 21 before taking steroids , wait until your natural growing is finished, so that you don't screw up your back.

Does anyone else remember that guy?

Hephens is offline Member
    Being at a young age is the best time for recovery i believe with pct. i started AAS when i was 17 and used deca etc havent touchd it for awhile now but i came back after my last cycle with good bloodwork.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    His parents didnt know that he was usin them as they dont really know much about bodybuilding and aas. He was the type that could eat 6000 kcals a day without putting any weight on and he aslo spent well over 1000 pound on supplement before turning to aas. As for recovery i dont know how he's recovered from the cycles with the pct he's done and aint had any side effects. I have tried to put pics up but they are bmp and over 100kb so ill have to wait to get more that aint.

Fat Ryan is offline Junior Member
    wow, 15? wow

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    any updates?

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    were all just praying at the moment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information