guruskot is offline New Member

Next steps after first cycle...

First some stats.

40 years old
    5'8"
    180 lb., 17%bf

Started first cycle 3 weeks ago to cut some fat and gain some lean muscle. Started out at 196 lb., 24% bf.
    work out lifting 3 days a week with 30 min cardio after, 60 min cardio (40 mins brisk walk, 20 mins HIT) 3 days a week. Diet is pretty good, working to get it perfect.

WEEKS 1- 6: Winstrol 50mg EOD
    WEEKS 1- 6: Trenabol 75mg EOD
    WEEKS 1- 6: Cytomel (T3) 75mcg ED
    WEEKS 1- 8: Testosterone Propionate 50mg EOD
    WEEKS 1- 8: Pregnyl 500iu Every 5 days
    WEEKS 1-10: Clenbuterol 120mcg 14 days ON, 14 days OFF
    WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex 0.50mg EOD
    PCT
    WEEK 8: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid ED
    WEEK 9: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED
    WEEK 10: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

Question is what to do next?

I have HGH available and would like to start at 2iu ED moving to 4iu ED. Also thinking of adding Tren and Test P. At what point is best? How long Does my body need to rest after the first cycle before I reintroduce Tren and test.

Oh, goals. First cycle was to get BF down (definition has improved!) next goal is to add mass but keep BF low.

Thanks for the input

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Firstly, something is amiss.
    Present stats 180lb & 17%bf were (just 3wks ago) 196lb & 24% bf?
    That’s simply not possible on AAS…you couldn’t lose 16lbs on that stack if you sprinted 23hrs a day stopping only to eat. And the loss of 7% bf in three weeks isn't even possible on DNP ; Nicole Richey couldn't do that. So please clarify this for me.

Secondly, your extensive use of compounds in an inaugural cycle disallows you to get to know your body. Gear is foundational, “yes” there is experimentation, but subsequent cycles build upon prior successes & responses. What worked best for you? We simply don’t know because of both confounding & synergistic data!

So to paraphrase your title, “The next steps for you?”
    In essence, there are two viable options:
    1. Create another Jekyll and Hyde formula for #2, and continue to do so hoping for the best
    2. Start over with buildable simplicity to gather the necessary knowledge for continued growth and success

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

guruskot is offline New Member
    BF percentages could be off???? using home scale, so dont put much weight on what it reads, more concerned with weight. I also think some weight loss has been due to the removal of beer and alcohol completely from my diet!!

I tend to agree first cycle may have been overboard and not great foundation to build on, which is why I am deferring to the "experts" for advice.

My eyes are sore form reading post after post so thought it best to post my situation to get more specifica advice.

thanks, and i appreciate your comments

cheers

Thread Information